1960's-1980's Disney Vinyl Albums WANTED

RDURay20

*Ray Ray*
I've recently started collecting Disney albums from way back! Do you have any you would part with?

I have a collection as well and have some doubles. Are you looking just to buy or would you be interested in trading as well?

Kathy

FWIW--Disney has begun reissuing some vinyl albums and pic discs in the style of vintage packaging. Not the same as collecting old material, but thought it was worth a mention. Going the thrift store or used vinyl shop route will yield more reasonable prices.

Hi Ray Ray,
Been a while since I was on the DIS. Anyway I also collect Disney vinyl. You can see some of my collection here: www.waltsmusic.com
I do have a lot of extras if there are some you are looking for. otherwise, try some records stores, antique malls and thrift stores.

happy Hunting!

Hi Ray Ray,
Been a while since I was on the DIS. Anyway I also collect Disney vinyl. You can see some of my collection here: www.waltsmusic.com
I do have a lot of extras if there are some you are looking for. otherwise, try some records stores, antique malls and thrift stores.

happy Hunting!

Fun site to browse! I love the artwork on those records almost as much as the music. :earsboy:

Thanks Micca,
I have done some research on several of the artist who did artwork for many of the albums. Interesting stories.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter