• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

1900 Park Fare Dinner Jan 5

DCDisney

On my way...
1900 Park Fare. The restaurant isn't terribly exciting to look at but it's clean and the tables are not right on top of each other which is part of the reason we were dining here rather than Chef Mickey's this year ;) There were plenty of great carb options for the runners. The kids had a huge variety and even some healthful foods. The Chef who came to talk to me for my allergies wasn't great about giving a yes/no on each thing but he was very nice and knowledgeable so I had to ask a few times but ultimately I was able to eat most everything except breads. Everyone liked the mac and cheese from the kids line the Chef told me it's made by Kraft but it doesn't look like or taste like the Kraft I buy at home. The pasta dishes were excellent as was the peel and eat shrimp (they were slightly seasoned). I really loved the carved turkey breast. It's marinated in citrus juices and it was very moist. The prime rib was cooked well and a very nice cut but it wasn't seasoned enough for my taste. Mashed potatoes and zucchini/squash dishes were my favorite veggies. The favorite desserts were the banana bread pudding and key lime pie tarts. Kids like the toppings for the soft serve ice cream. Cinderella and Prince Charming were very attentive and a vision of loveliness. Mice and Fairy Godmother were there as well just not as thrilling ;) We really enjoyed this despite not loving buffets as it was kept very clean. This was the only place where we had issues with other people's children not behaving and bothering other diners. At a table about half way across the room 2 little “princesses” were dancing from table to table bumping into people and seeking out attention. I have my own kids to pay attention to and didn't think it was cute having other kids visiting my table and rolling on the floor “dancing” next to us. Other kids were up and down but stayed at their table area which didn't bother me. We enjoyed this meal and will probably return.

Yvonne

Enjoyed reading your review ~ Thanx for sharing.

Thanks so much for the review. Our Princess is so excited about this dinner. Thanks again.

Steph

Mice and Fairy Godmother were there as well just not as thrilling ;)

This is great news for me. We couldn't get to Cindy's Royal Table so we are doing dinner her for the Cinderella experience. Thanks for sharing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter