1900 Park Fare Breakfast

DisneyParkFan

DIS Veteran
A friend is coming down to WDW during Spring Break in March 2017. She wants to do Breakfast at 1900 Park Fare and is curious is Mary Poppins always at breakfast or are there other characters who show up instead? I think she is hoping/counting on her daughter meeting Mary Poppins if it is called Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious Breakfast.
Can anyone help out with information? Thanks!

Yes Mary Poppins is there regularly unless she is not feeling well.
There are also other characters including Alice, Tigger, Pooh, and The Mad Hatter.

Last edited:
Park Fare was one of our favorite character breakfast on our initial WDW vacation. 10 years later we still make it a priority.

Neither Pooh nor Tigger were at our 1900PF breakfast a few days ago. It used to be our favorite but this trip it was disappointing.

I have been several times we saw Alice & the Mad Hatter - who has a great personality, Tigger and Mary Poppins. The food is certainly better than the fare at O'hana or Chef Mickey's - which I can barely tolerate. There is an omelet station, blintzes, smoked salmon which I love, and many other nice things. I do not like Disney regular coffee but if you order a cappuccino it will come with a cocoa-dust mickey : )

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter