• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

1900 Park Fair ~~ party of 9

MomOf2DisneyKids

<font color=9966ff>Scrapbook mommy<br><font color=
Hi! We have an ADR for 8:10 at 1900PF ... the ressie says that we might be at more than 1 table, but do you think it's really likely that we will be split up only 10 minutes after they open??

Also, I asked about this last year (and we didn't go to 1900PF), but anyone have any reports on whether or not the organ (Big Bertha) is operating now??

Thanks!

Yes, it is possible. It has happened to me too on more than one occasion. It has happened at 1900 PF, Chef Mickey and the ESPN club.

I don't know and don't have experience with a large group, but what I would suggest is that, because no matter who has experienced what, nothing is guaranteed so you would be best being prepared for the possibility of being split up. Rather be pleasantly surprised than allow complete disappointment to spoil your meal when you get there. Remember "split up" can mean two tables near or next to each other. Not ideal, but it could be worse.

I've eaten at 1900 PF three times with a group > 6 people. Twice they pushed tables together for us, and on our last visit (11 people) they split us into 2 tables.

Just came back from a trip with my kids and grandchildren. We were a party of 10 and we all were seated at 1 table.

I should also mention that when we went with 13 people in 2004, they pushed tables together for us, so YMMV.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter