No offense, and to each his/her own, but I don't expect my husband not to cheat because he isn't allowed to. I expect him not to cheat because he doesn't want to...because he loves and respects me. Cheating is cheating and even one instance would be enough for me to end our 17 year marriage...although he would be the one who threw it away, not me.

And to the poster that asked...the saying is "Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me."

Excellent post CraftyMouse! I just have to add that I would want no part of a man who is staying with me out of fear (fear of you draining the Bank accounts). Also if I ever felt the need to act as my spouse's "momma", dictating what they can and cannot do, it might be time for me to consider other options.

Excellent post CraftyMouse! I just have to add that I would want no part of a man who is staying with me out of fear (fear of you draining the Bank accounts). Also if I ever felt the need to act as my spouse's "momma", dictating what they can and cannot do, it might be time for me to consider other options.

Exactly! Fear (of any kind) has no place in a healthy marriage, IMO.

Bolding mine. I can't really comment about the OP because it was erased before I read this thread. I do, however, want to comment on the what I don't know can't hurt me remark. Emotionally it may not hurt you but it certainly can physically. One of the first things a woman should do after finding out her husband has been having a PA is to be tested for Stds/HIV. Chances are he had unprotected sex with the AP and you (general you) need to make sure he has not given you any diseases. Ignorance is not always bliss.

You are getting very wise in your old age:hippie:

I am confused as to why the OP took out her post/title. For one thing she was already quoted, and I didn't see anything that warranted it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter