• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

180 days Today...and got everything I wanted!

I was successful with mine yesterday. Glad you had a great experience as well.
I got BOG dinner but had trouble getting Tony's for dinner if you can believe it.
I picked lunch instead but will keep trying.
I read yesterday that Tony's is now doing some kind of package dining for the Electrical Parade. This might explain the difficulty.
Glad everything else worked out for you! Hope you have a great trip!

11/28-12/2 I got a lot but missing any form of princess dining. Will keep watching but have a 3 yr old daughter on her first trip ever. Need the ADR God's to hook a brother up

11/28-12/2 I got a lot but missing any form of princess dining. Will keep watching but have a 3 yr old daughter on her first trip ever. Need the ADR God's to hook a brother up
Keep trying for those princess meals. We went to Askerhus (EPCOT) a few years ago (4 adults) and really enjoyed it. Good luck on your search. I hope you and your princess have a magical trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter