180 day question

princesslover

DIS Veteran
Ok, so not a newbie but it has been a while. Can someone coach me on how this will work? Tomorrow is my 180 day Mark. Will my entire week open up to me? So far, just one day at a time opens up. Will that magically change tomorrow? I have my reservation in MDE and thought I might get some sort of notification from Disney but nothing. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you!

Yes, your entire trip (up to 10 days) will open as long as it's on the same reservation (not a split stay). However, when I did mine, I had to go thru the actual MDE website for it to work as the app only had the first day available. Once I did one reservation thru the website, the app caught up with it and opened for my entire stay.

Edited to correct the # of days

Last edited:
Thank you. I was planning on using the website anyway, just because I feel a bit more comfortable with it. I would have felt better if Disney had sent me a reminder or something but good to know it should open up. Thanks again!

We stay for over 14 days so to make sure we get what we want for the end of our trip (which is Christmas) we call and make the reservations over the phone for the ones it won't allow us to book e.g. BOG dinner, Narcoossee's on Christmas Day, Grand Floridian Cafe on Christmas Eve.

If you want BOG dinner, then call first thing in the morning.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter