• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

180 Day Mark is Tomorrow!! How are my ADR's?

Kristina685

Mouseketeer
Tomorrow is FINALLY our 180 mark to make ADR's. I am SUPER excited about this. I wanted to get feedback on my ADR's. I think I've planned them out for the most part but obviously if something isn't available I'll have to swing it.

About us...30 year old couple. I am an adventurous eater...the BF not so much..but he's willing to suck it up :flower1:

Sunday- Getting into WDW late from Universal. Ragland Road 8:30
Monday- Teppan Edo @ 7:30 then Illuminations at 9
Tuesday- CP Breakfast @ 8:00 a.m. for park opening at 9 then MNSSHP later
Wednesday- Food and Wine deliciousness all day :drinking1
Thursday- Tusker House Breakfast @ 9 a.m.
Friday- Yak & Yeti @ 5 p.m.

My only concern is Yak and Yeti. I saw the park hours for the week in October we're going at supposedly AK closes at 5 P.M. My theory is that this will be changing once they announce when Rivers of Light and the night safari are open. Thoughts? Will they even let me make a ressie at 5 if that's when the park closes? Thanks for your help!! :thumbsup2

Great choices! They are all of my favorites, just never been to Tusker House but want to for breakfast in the future.

Raglan Road is awesome! It is my favorite Disney Springs restaurant. Did that one on our arrival day in November.. great way to start the trip! Teppan Edo is great and CP is one of my favorite character breakfasts. Yak & Yeti is my favorite place for dinner in AK. When you make the ADR, if 5pm shows up, then you should be fine. A 4:30-4:45 may appear also, so you could always book one of those times too! The food is fantastic there and they have my absolute favorite dessert - cream cheese fried wontons, so delish!! We always get a table upstairs by a window there. Never asked, just always happened that way. It is so nice to relax and look out into the park during your meal.

Good luck!

I also love your choices. Raglan Road food was yummy with some nice cocktails. Teppan Edo was enjoyable . Depending on your food choice, they weren't huge portions. But, great tasting food. We love the Food and Wine Festivals. We have gone to 4 of them.Always a great time. Stop in Mexico for their Margarita. It's so refreshing on a hot day! Yak and Yeti's is delicious. We are going late September. Can't wait! Enjoy your trip and dining experiences.I hope you got all your reservations.

Awesome choices! 1 suggestion though if u can swing it...I would try for a Tusker house pre park opening Bc it's right by the safari so u can eat and just hop on the safari afterwards or the lion king show is right there as well so u can get to the first showing of lion king. Anyways just my opinion don't know if that's fees able for u or not.

Thanks everyone! I was able to get either the exact time I had planned or pretty close to it. I was going to try for Tusker House before park opening but I think that's going to be our day to sleep in just a bit haha. I don't mind spending the day wandering around AK. I think it's underrated and I would like to take in more of the theming and decor. I would LOVE to see the Lion King show this time around. I CANNOT wait for October!! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter