180 ADRs 11/20 - Problems?

beckyx3

Mouseketeer
Is anyone else having a rough time with their ADRs this morning? Our days are all highlighted but we can't click on any of the dates. The website and our little mailer reminder said today was 180 days but we've had to type in the dates to try and even get anything. For the last half hour the website has been saying there's a problem checking for availability. Our first day is clickable so we snagged a Sanaa dinner and we were able to type in the date for our second day and grab a HDDR reservation (for 30 people for our rehearsal dinner!). I'm not sure why we aren't able to click any of the dates :confused3

Yeah....Im on hold trying to call now. The only day it will let me select is my arrival day of 11/19 - nothing after

Have you tried the app instead of the website? When one is being glitchy I jump over to the other and it usually works. Good luck!

Yeah....Im on hold trying to call now. The only day it will let me select is my arrival day of 11/19 - nothing after

Same here. Arrival day of 5/19, and that's the only day it allows me to book.

As annoying as it is, I'm really glad that it isn't just us!

Have you tried the app instead of the website? When one is being glitchy I jump over to the other and it usually works. Good luck!

Yes! I thought of the same thing. It didn't work there either.

We were so ready too! We've never had this much of an issue before. But what can go wrong, will go wrong, am I right?

It'll be alright. I usually don't make a special effort to be online right at the time they begin taking reservations, and didn't even set my clock to get up early and book this morning....I just so happened to be up and decided to try it. I've never had problems getting what I want booking later in the day on day 180...or even after. Of course, we don't try for BoG or CRT or some of the other ridiculously hard to get reservations, either.

Relax folks...it'll be alright.

I booked CRT for 5/22 this morning through desktop site. I searched for my dining experience and closed the pop-up for the date and manually punched in the date. Also tried this on mobile site but it wouldn't work. MDE app is showing times for our entire stay, but gives an error when trying to book.

Did you sign in to the website and then go to the My Disney Experience drop down and from there my itinerary and then select make dining reservations?

Yes. Sign in, then my itinerary. Click on reserve dining. Type in what you are looking for in searchand it should bring up the restaurant for you, click on it. Go-to check availability box click on the date and change the date to the date you want by typing it in and check like normal from there. Things are still messed up. On 5/22 it shows times for CRT and BOG for dinner but I can't book Kona Cafe?? Hopefully they get things figured out soon.

Try a different browser too - I could book mine from Chrome but not Firefox (a couple months ago).

Try a different browser too - I could book mine from Chrome but not Firefox (a couple months ago).

Yup! We did that too. I went from safari to chrome. It was just the weirdest thing!

The only reason we stressed about it was because we had such a huge reservation to make. We've never had problems like this before so it figures it would be this time. Hope everyone got through and was able to get what they wanted!

I was able to book mine back on the 13th for May including the +10 but starting the day after I have only been able to see up to 180 days from that date. That's on both the app and web on multiple browsers. Luckily we got it all done back then but i was looking to modify some times and i could not do so.

This morning I tried through Chrome and could only see the first day. The MDE app worked though so was able to go ahead and make them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter