180+10 with Renting DVC Points?

junderwood99

Mouseketeer
Hi there! Sorry for the "newbie" type question. We rented points at Boulder Ridge Villas for this August. We arrive August 3, 2017. Am I able to make my reservations at 180+10 date (whenever that is) or is it 180 days? Just want to make sure I'm online at 6am that morning and ready to -- since I'm about 2-3 weeks out now.

Thanks so much!

You can book ADRs 180 days prior to the day you check-in. At that point, you can book for the length of your stay, up to 10 days.

This is correct, I booked mine for a trip with rented DVC points a few weeks ago and it was able to book the whole trip at the 180 day mark.

We are at BRV in June on rented points. We booked the ADRs for our whole trip on the same day - at the 180 day mark.

Thank you so much! Last question: We have't purchased our tickets yet. We just have our room reservation linking on MDE. Is that enough to make my reservations and be able to book 180+10? Or will I need to have my tickets linked ahead of time too?

Thank you so much! Last question: We have't purchased our tickets yet. We just have our room reservation linking on MDE. Is that enough to make my reservations and be able to book 180+10? Or will I need to have my tickets linked ahead of time too?

Yes, you will be able to make your dining reservations without park tickets.

Yep, you only need park tickets to make Fastpass+ reservations ahead of time :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter