• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

175 OKW points for rent at $12 pp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Animal Kingdom Villa Jambo House - Standard Studio or OKW Deluxe Studio for 7 nights, 26 NOV - 03 DEC. Anything available? thx.

Looking for availability for January 2nd-7th at AKV, Boardwalk/Beach, Wilderness Lodge or any of the monorail resorts. Studio, 1bdr or 2bdr are fine.

Last edited:
Looking for two separate reservations for a party of 5 (2 adults, 3 kids)

1. October 27-Nov. 2 in a studio, preferences in the following order: Poly, Grand Floridian, Bay Lake Tower, AKV, and anything else after that

2. January 4-January 14 in a 1-bedroom or studio, preferences in the same order! A day can be shaved off at the end there to make it fit your points balance.

Thanks!

25 of the points must be used by 1/31/17. I promise a smooth and easy reservation process. Long time DVC member so I know how this works and can even give some advice on how to make your Disney vacation even more enjoyable !!

Looking for a studio 6-7 nights at AKV, OKW or SSR. Any availability?

Looking for 1 OKW Studio for 3 adults, 12/6-13 (7 nights). Other resorts could be considered. Any availability?

Looking for a studio, 8/11 - 8/16- can you check if there is anything available?

Jan 17, 2017 @ Boardwalk, Garden View studio (15 points), should you have any points left. Thank you.

Hi, we're looking for a one night stay for Thursday August 25t. Is there anything available for that night? Thank you!

If you still have points available, I'm looking for OKW studio 10/28 and 10/29 (check out on the 30th). Thanks in advance!

Looking for 14 point reservation at BWV in a standard studio on FEb 27th. Thanks!

Last edited:
Hi! I'm looking for a reservation for 5 (2 adults, 3 kids). We were hoping to come down Feb. 18-25th. We would love to stay at Old Key West (1 bedroom villa) or Polynesian (deluxe studio) or pretty much anywhere. Thank you in advance!!

Courtney

Anything available nov 10th through nov 13th? Studio or 1bdr preferred. Akl, blt would be fantastic.

Hello, looking for 2 nights anywhere, check in August 8th check out on the 10th. 2 adults and 2 children. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter