17 points (12+ 5 less than 60 days) points up for Rent SSR - must rent by 7/31/2020 $15pp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,
Looking to rent any resort somewhere between/on March 12th to March 22nd (3-4 days)?

It would be me,mom, and 15 yr old daughter.
Thank you,
Donna

Last edited:
Are you able to transfer the points? I'm short 18 points to complete my early April booking.

Hi all ! I am looking to rent some points that need to be used by 7/31/2020. I have 130 for use by 7/31 plus an additional 33 points for 60 day notice rental that can be included in that. Thanks so much for looking and let me know if I can help you!
I am looking for Saratoga Springs May 8-13. Not sure how this works but let me know if you can accommodate .

Would you cut a deal for taking 160? Looking for a 2BR Aprll 26-30 (OKW and SSR avail)

Would you cut a deal for taking 160? Looking for a 2BR Aprll 26-30 (OKW and SSR avail)
Not sure how many I need and how to go about getting the extra needed? Can you explain? Is there a way to discuss this offline?

Hi:
I'm looking for a studio stay for 4 (2 adults & 2 children) from March 6-8th but will take one night depending on the availability. I'm open to any available resort. Thanks in advance.

I am looking for Saratoga Springs May 8-13. Not sure how this works but let me know if you can accommodate .
I have it available but there are 3 people ahead of you to rent. If I don’t hear back soon I’ll let you know. Thx!

Hi all ! I am looking to rent some points that need to be used by 7/31/2020. I have 130 for use by 7/31 plus an additional 33 points for 60 day notice rental that can be included in that. Thanks so much for looking and let me know if I can help you!
Is this available foray 23 to 29th 2020?

looking for animal kingdom lodge May 31-June 5 value studio

Hi:
I'm looking for a studio stay for 4 (2 adults & 2 children) from March 6-8th but will take one night depending on the availability. I'm open to any available resort. Thanks in advance.
Sorry there is nothing available

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter