• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

163 points for rent, $15pp, points expire and must be used by August 31, 2022, all resorts (home resort is HHI)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking to travel this month? 163 HHI points available for $15 per point. I'm looking to rent all/most in one transaction and not split them up.There is still availability and several WDW resorts in August.
Can you check a few different options for me (2 adults):

Mon Aug 29 to Sept 1st (3 nights) studio at SSR

or

Split stay: Mon Aug 29 to Aug 31st and Polynesian Aug 31st to Sept 1st Studio (1 night)

or

Split stay: Mon Aug 29 to Aug 31st and Polynesian Aug 31st to Sept 1st Studio (1 night)
Coincidentally, just last night I saw availability for three nights in a row at SSR and I went ahead and reserved it. I crafted a new post that just went live. Here it is:

Confirmed reservation for rent.
Saratoga Springs Resort
August 29, 30, & 31 -- check out on Sept. 1

$585 total ($13/point)

Send me a PM with your info if you want it, and I’ll modify the reservation so it’s for you.

or

Okay -- I checked and there are two options.
1) SSR Studio, preferred -- 8/29-9/1 -- $585
2) SSR, Studio, standard --8/29-8/31--, and Polynesian, studio, standard 8/31-9/1 -- $644

Let me know ASAP if you want #2 so we can get it before the Poly studio disappears. Send me a PM with your info.

Okay -- I checked and there are two options.
1) SSR Studio, preferred -- 8/29-9/1 -- $585
2) SSR, Studio, standard --8/29-8/31--, and Polynesian, studio, standard 8/31-9/1 -- $644

Let me know ASAP if you want #2 so we can get it before the Poly studio disappears. Send me a PM with your info.
Sorry, finally we decided to go second week of Sept. Thank for checking.
Hope you rent out your points. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter