160 extra Disney Rewards Points by asking...

I've had my Disney Chase Visa since 2008 and got a $40 credit for opening it. Has anyone here had any luck who has had a card that long?

I've had my Disney Chase Visa since 2008 and got a $40 credit for opening it. Has anyone here had any luck who has had a card that long?

I'm a charter member. I did sent an email last year and got $50 for asking.

Now my DSis wants to apply for the card, even though she's gotten several offers for $200 but she threw them out. Of course, now she doesn't get an offer (figures).

So is there a number to call to see if one would qualify when applying?

TIA

Now my DSis wants to apply for the card, even though she's gotten several offers for $200 but she threw them out. Of course, now she doesn't get an offer (figures).

So is there a number to call to see if one would qualify when applying?

TIA

Tell your DSis to go here and apply.
http://www.mychasecreditcards.com/1020006/Default.aspx?CELL=6JJT01

She'll get a $100 statement credit after the first use. Then have her send an email via the website, citing precedent of other new members receiving a "$200 enrollment bonus", and requesting 100 Disney Reward Dollars be added to your account. It just worked for me. From start (apply on that link) to finish (100 Disney Rewards Dollars appear in account) in about 2 weeks.

Has anybody sent Chase an email recently and been given reward points after asking or complaining etc?

ll i got was a beach type bag back in 05. I think this is ok that you did this. I agree with you about not having equal treatment for all promotions. why court some folks with great intro offers and not all. I also get annoyed at companies who have these great offers for "new customers" only. I understand that they need to drive new business but it would be nice to get them to throw us bone for being with them for so long.
No flames from me I think it was a smart move to call them up. Never hurts to ask.

I finally just went with a $300 promo on another card, by Chase also.

I have two Disney Visa cards and will be canceling one of them very soon. When they ask why I will tell them exactly why and see if they offer me anything. Otherwise, I don't need two cards.

Dawn

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter