• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

160 AKV and 215 SSR points available to rent at $16/point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aloha back at you,

It looks like the 24 - 26 is available but I am sorry to say that it seems like New years eve is already gone. The dates you are looking for are the most popular dates and if you are set on staying at BLT over Christmas you should book it soon. Unfortunately, I can only book at BLT 7 months out. In order to make this booking you will have to find an owner with BLT home resort.

Oops! Thank you for quick response.
I originally posted that to a BLT owner and forgot to change details for my request to you.:oops:

I meant to ask you about availability for
AKL Standard 2 Bedroom 12/26-12/31 and 12/26-1/1. 5 nights/6 nights.
Thanks in advance:-)

Hello Qwerty Byrd,

The AKL standard 2 bedroom would be 275 points for 12/26-31 and 12/26 - 1/1 would be 335 points. Currently only Kidani Village two bedroom lock-off has full availability. Jambo house has limited availability and is missing the 28th and 30th in the lock-off. Unfortunately, even the 275 points exceed the 160 points I have available.

Hi there! Looking for *any* studio for 2 adults this Mar 23 to Mar 26. Is Riviera tower or regular studio avail?

Looking for points to use for 3/26-3/31 for any available resort from value on up

Hello! Would you please look for a one bedroom Jan 12-17th at Animal Kingdom Jambo House savannah view?

Hi there! Looking for *any* studio for 2 adults this Mar 23 to Mar 26. Is Riviera tower or regular studio avail?
Hi Vgd07,

Sorry I haven't had time to respond the past few days. There are a number of resorts with availability from Mar 23 to 26, but Riviera is not one of them. SSR, AKV Kidani, Poly and OKW do have all your requested dates in a studio.

Looking for points to use for 3/26-3/31 for any available resort from value on up
Hi Goofy41,
I assume since you are looking for value up you prefer a studio. The least expensive studio available would be either SSR standard room at 99 points or AKV Jambo house standard view also for 99 points. OKW follows at 101 points and then Bolder ridge at 120. There are a few more, but those are the least expensive.

Hello! Would you please look for a one bedroom Jan 12-17th at Animal Kingdom Jambo House savannah view?
Hi cassievogel,

Yes bookings for that date just opened up today, so yes it is available. It would be 161 points for that reservation. Unfortunately, I don't have enough points to book that for you.

Hello! We are a party of four, two adults and two kids, looking for AKL Value one or two bedroom for June 18-21. Is there anything available?

Hi mtquinn

I looked for June 2021 and the value view room is not available for those dates. being the best deal in all of DVC the value rooms at Animal kingdom are very difficult to get even at the 11 month mark. They are almost impossible to get less then 7 months out. Currently, Jambo house has a one bedroom standard view available for 94 points and a two bedroom standard view lock off for 126 points.

Points can be used at any resort within 7 months of check in.

I have been a DVC member since 2012 and have completed several rental bookings in the past. The points are 2020 points and can be used for booking between now and Aug 2022. Reservations for stays after Aug 2021 will require the points to be banked.

As long as a booking can be made without borrowing or banking points a deposit will not be required prior to booking. Once a resort, price and booking date have been agreed to, a booking will be made in the renters name. Following the confirmation e-mail being forwarded to the renter a 25% deposit will be required. The balance of the rental fee will be due no later then 90 days before the check in date.

Just reply to this post or send me a message with your request and I will check availability and price

Please include the following

1. Check-In date
2. Check-Out date
3. DVC location (SSR, OKW, BLT, AKV, VGF, etc.)
4. Room type (studio, 1 bedroom, 2 bedroom, 3 bedroom)
5. View (standard, preferred, lake, theme park, savanna, etc.)

Payment terms - I accept checks (e-transfer) or PayPal (add 3% to cover PayPal fees)
Hi,
My family would like to rent a 1 bedroom value villa at AKL 12/17 to 12/24.
Points can be used at any resort within 7 months of check in.

I have been a DVC member since 2012 and have completed several rental bookings in the past. The points are 2020 points and can be used for booking between now and Aug 2022. Reservations for stays after Aug 2021 will require the points to be banked.

As long as a booking can be made without borrowing or banking points a deposit will not be required prior to booking. Once a resort, price and booking date have been agreed to, a booking will be made in the renters name. Following the confirmation e-mail being forwarded to the renter a 25% deposit will be required. The balance of the rental fee will be due no later then 90 days before the check in date.

Just reply to this post or send me a message with your request and I will check availability and price

Please include the following

1. Check-In date
2. Check-Out date
3. DVC location (SSR, OKW, BLT, AKV, VGF, etc.)
4. Room type (studio, 1 bedroom, 2 bedroom, 3 bedroom)
5. View (standard, preferred, lake, theme park, savanna, etc.)

Payment terms - I accept checks (e-transfer) or PayPal (add 3% to cover PayPal fees)
Hi,

My family is looking for a 1 bedroom AKL value villa for 12/17 to 12/24. We would also be open in a studio if a 1 bedroom. Is unavailable

Hi Wenwou

Unfortunately, AKV Jambo house has only partial availability for that time in a one bedroom or a studio. This includes standard view, savanna view and club level. The closest is a one bedroom standard view with 5 consecutive days. It is missing the 22nd.

Hi mtquinn

I looked for June 2021 and the value view room is not available for those dates. being the best deal in all of DVC the value rooms at Animal kingdom are very difficult to get even at the 11 month mark. They are almost impossible to get less then 7 months out. Currently, Jambo house has a one bedroom standard view available for 94 points and a two bedroom standard view lock off for 126 points.
Great. Can you please message me and we can talk procedure and price?

Looking for any studios for 1 adult 1 child (16) for April 6-April 11th -- we are okay with split stays since it is unlikely a studio will be available for that full duration

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter