• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

150 SSR points available for rent $12pp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey there! I tried to send you a PM again but I can since it says your inbox is too full. Please PM me...very interested in the one night you checked for me. Thanks!

Ellie :-)

Looking for last minute Christmas trip.....12/22-12/25 or 12/26, prefer studio, 2 adults 1 child. Realizing options are limited since it's late so I'm flexible. Do you know availability?

Appreciate your help!! Feel free to PM at your convenience. Thanks!

Can you transfer any points? Looking for 87 points to get a studio for my mom to come with us at BLT in July.

Looking for last minute Christmas trip.....12/22-12/25 or 12/26, prefer studio, 2 adults 1 child. Realizing options are limited since it's late so I'm flexible. Do you know availability?

Appreciate your help!! Feel free to PM at your convenience. Thanks!

SSR is the only resort fully available from 12/22-12/26, let me know. Unless you want a split stay.

Hi,
Hoping for villas at Wilderness Lodge for 1/12-1/17. Looking for 2 studios. Which would actually be 150 points exactly! Hope they are available, want to book asap.

And Happy Thanksgiving!

Thanks for checking and pm ing me. I couldn't reply back cause I am a new miner and don't have ten posts.

Can you check bay lake tower for same dates. Two studios. Thanks!

Grand Floridian too I guess.

unfortunately there aren't any DVC resorts with complete availability for those dates. I can keep randomly checking... thanks

Thanks for checking! If something opens up today let me know otherwise I will Book a regular room today

Looking for a studio at BCV for 10/29-11/3 2014

Our family just got home from a ten day vacation in Disney (our second of the year.) We have decided that we have had our fill for a while and we still have 150 points left. I am an experienced renter and since my job keeps me on the computer all day I offer insanely fast turn around times on checking availability for you. Thanks!

Hello there,
Do you still have available? If so please check availability for a Studio at the AKV with SV from 2014 Jan 19 til the 28. we can use all your points.
Please let us know.
Cheers,
Marcelo

only three of the nights are available in a standard view, four nights in the savannah view. Let me know if there is anything else I can check. It has been very difficult finding availability on most requests so far for 2014.

Hello there,
Do you still have available? If so please check availability for a Studio at the AKV with SV from 2014 Jan 19 til the 28. we can use all your points.
Please let us know.
Cheers,
Marcelo

The rooms are available at all of your choices other than Boardwalk. (missing 1 night.) and AKL Value.

The standard studios at AKV are 58 points for each studio. Let me know if your plans are definite and you would like to book! Thanks so much!

Thanks!
Yes our plans are definitive.
Please we want 8 nights in Studio with Savannah view staritng on the 19th or or 21st. The remaining days please indicate availability for: VWL, BLT, BCV or SSR. wichever is available.

Let us know to book today.
Cheers,
Marcelo

PM'd you

Thanks!
Yes our plans are definitive.
Please we want 8 nights in Studio with Savannah view staritng on the 19th or or 21st. The remaining days please indicate availability for: VWL, BLT, BCV or SSR. wichever is available.

Let us know to book today.
Cheers,
Marcelo

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter