150 POINTS FOR RENT $13PP SSR

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that I PM'd you, but not sure if I did it right so here is the info:

I do not have enough points to book the two reservations, but I still checked each one individually:

For May 28-June 5:

There is a studio at Animal Kingdon Kidani for 142 points and nothing elese

For May 31-June 5, there is a studio at Animal Kingdom Jambo for 69 points.
There is also availability at BLT for 103 points, but there was no availability at BLT during the dates of May 28 thru June 5th. So, the only availability at the same resort for both sets of dates would be Animal Kingdom but one is at Kidani and one is at Jambo house, but again, I do not have enough points to book both.

Hi there,

Could you possibly check a one night stay at AKV, Savannah View Studio for 2 adults checking in on Sunday 15th May 2016, please?

Thanks!

Hi there,

Could you possibly check a one night stay at AKV, Savannah View Studio for 2 adults checking in on Sunday 15th May 2016, please?

Thanks!
Hello,

Yes, that night is available in the Savannah view for both Kidani Village and Jambo House. Each one is 17 points per night.

Looking for a studio or 1 br at BCV, BWV, or VWL
for May 29-June 2.
Nothing on May 29th. I see availability for BWV and VWL on May 30.31, and June 1st. BCV is only the 31st and 1st.

I'm looking for BLT studio standard view on May 20-25. Is there availability and $ per point?
Hello,

There is no availability for a standard view. The only thing they have available is for a lake view and total points for that stay is 103 points. I would not be able to help you for the full stay. I have 90 points left at $13pp

Hello,

There is no availability for a standard view. The only thing they have available is for a lake view and total points for that stay is 103 points. I would not be able to help you for the full stay. I have 90 points left at $13pp
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter