• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

143 points for rent $13 pp starting 8/1/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there any avalibity for a studio at GCV for December13-17?

Thanks for checking

I am looking for a studio at Wilderness Lodge for Dec. 12-14.

Last edited:
Are you looking for a studio, one bedroom, two bedroom? Any specific resorts in mind?
It's for me and my daughter who is 18. We're coming in for the race weekend so a studio is perfect and I'd love the Grand Floridian, Polynesian or Wilderness Lodge.
(fingers crossed) :-)

Looking for 152 points for AKV Jambo studio from April 8-17, 2016. There are four of us-2 adults and 2 kids. Is there availability? Thanks.

Looking for 152 points for AKV Jambo studio from April 8-17, 2016. There are four of us-2 adults and 2 kids. Is there availability? Thanks.
I can not make those reservations yet as my home resort is Boardwalk
My home resort is Boardwalk, therefore, I am unable to make reservations at the other resorts

**My home resort is Boardwalk Villas, so I can book as far out as May,2016 for Boardwalk reservations. All other resorts I can only book from August 1, 2015 to January 1, 2016

Looking for 74 points at Saratoga Springs Villas 2 Bedroom (King + 2 Queen beds) for two nights. First night: Dec. 5. Second night: Dec. 11.

We already have Dec. 6-11 booked at SSR Villas, but we are hoping to add one more day to both ends. We would link these extra dates with the original reservation.

Looking for 74 points at Saratoga Springs Villas 2 Bedroom (King + 2 Queen beds) for two nights. First night: Dec. 5. Second night: Dec. 11.

We already have Dec. 6-11 booked at SSR Villas, but we are hoping to add one more day to both ends. We would link these extra dates with the original reservation.
Both dates are available (Dec 5 & Dec 11) for a total of 74 vacation points. Let me know if you would like me to book.

Thank you for the response. We were able to make the arrangements elsewhere.

I am looking for 2 hotel rooms at Aulani Resort for Sept 6-12 or 7-13. Please let me know if there is availability. I think the total points would be 204. Thank you

Anything available 2/20 -2/25/2016?

2 adults
2 children 9 and 3
Studio at any resort

OR

Savanah View studio at AKL

Last edited:
I am looking for 2 hotel rooms at Aulani Resort for Sept 6-12 or 7-13. Please let me know if there is availability. I think the total points would be 204. Thank you
I don't want you to waste your time looking... I found out there are no available hotel rooms in September. Thank you anyway ;)

Anything available 2/20 -2/25/2016?

2 adults
2 children 9 and 3
Studio at any resort

OR

Savanah View studio at AKL

There are many options available for the dates requested: savanna view studio at AKV for 98 vacation points, a deluxe studio at Boardwalk for 93 vacation points, at OKW for 75 vacation points, at polynesian for 119 points,Saratoga springs for 84 points, Disneys wilderness lodge for 89 points. Let me know if you are interested in booking one of the options.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter