• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

$1368 for dining plan

madduck

Mouseketeer
$1368 was the cost for 3 people for 12 nights. I kept track of everything we ate and it would have cost us over $2400. Granted we wouldnt have bought so much food but I know that we saved alot of money during the day not buying snacks in the park because we knew we had a big meal coming or we were already full.We had about 20 snacks that we used in the store at Saratoga at the end of our stay on property to use for the week off property. I will always use the DDP in the future as long as it stays comparable costwise. I also cant tell you how nice it was to go into all those restaurants not worrying about the cost.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter