12x12 Weird Everyday Completed Page Prototypes

Here is my summer.
The bottom larger ladybug is a two-sided tag for journaling or photos.
100_3474.jpg

I have two more prototypes to make. Don't know if I'll get to them today or tomorrow.
cute ladybug!

Here are more prototypes
This is my girl group
scrapping001.jpg

love that paper. very pretty!

i am working at my prototypes, but have a rough few days. I promise everyone that i am working at it, but wanted to be upfront that i probably won't have mine ready for tomorrow.
this whole santa thing is starting to cramp my scrapping time! and not to mention that i'm chasing ds around the house trying to throw his dirty body in the shower. :rotfl: :lmao:

Last prototype. Nothing is glued down yet. There will be Spare Parts flower brads in corners & a ribbon and charm on one mat. This will have to wait until tomorrow because I'm too tired to do it now.
100_3476.jpg

Wow!! Awesome pages everyone!!!!

I finished my last prototype yesterday and will take a picture of it and post it today.

This looks better in person but i'm not sure if I like it. Does it look to busy?
dis.jpg

Nothing is glued on. I'll make sure everything is straight :thumbsup2 .

Everything looks wonderful.

As you can tell - my prototypes aren't done. Good reason......last wekk was a horrible week at work and got more and more hostile. Ayway, I FOUND A NEW JOB..........so, I spent most of last week trying to do things like resume, interview, applications, background check, etc.

So, that being said....plan is to do 2 -3 pages a night to get this done. If someone is not comfortable with it, please say something to Tinker....I won't be offended.

iluvmickeytown - I LOVE your page!!:banana: Is that for the winter group I'm in? If not can you make an extra one and I'll send you some chocolate in exchange?? (Quite understand if that's not possible - I know each sheet of paper only makes so many things;) )

Susie, sorry you're having a stressful time. Glad you've found a new job - its horrible working where you're not happy, especially when you start thinking how much better you could spend that time (like scrapping :rolleyes1 ) Here's hoping its all sorted soon:thumbsup2

I like the prototype- ilovemickeytown. I don't think it will be too busy when you add on pictures.

Rebecca

Everything looks wonderful.

As you can tell - my prototypes aren't done. Good reason......last wekk was a horrible week at work and got more and more hostile. Ayway, I FOUND A NEW JOB..........so, I spent most of last week trying to do things like resume, interview, applications, background check, etc.

So, that being said....plan is to do 2 -3 pages a night to get this done. If someone is not comfortable with it, please say something to Tinker....I won't be offended.

Yippee!!! I'm so happy for you Susie. Working at a job you don't like is so stressful and depressing. This is such good news.

This looks better in person but i'm not sure if I like it. Does it look to busy?
dis.jpg

Nothing is glued on. I'll make sure everything is straight :thumbsup2 .

I am not in this group, but it is not stopping me from adding my 2 cents. I like your page and I don't think it is too busy. When that happens to me, I add photos to the page -- whatever I have lying around, and then re-evaluate. Usually once I have photos on the page it no longer seems too busy. I have also found that the pages look a lot better in person. I have been disappointed with a few of my prototypes in the photos, but not the actual pages . It is hard, but I have tried to stop looking at my photos of the protype and look at the actual page.

Oh DIT that is just lovely! very very pretty.
is that the storybook letters?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter