• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

12 Points left out of 732 @ $12 per point

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,
I'm looking for a studio for sept 15-21, 2013. Preferably at BCV, BWV, or OKW.
Thanks

Hi! I'm looking to rent from Dec. 25-Dec. 30 at either AKV (Value or Studio-Standard), BV (studio-standard), OKW (Studio), or SSR (Studio). I've rented before. Thanks!

I would be interested in buying 126-133 points to use at Aulani. Do you have points available? Thanks!

Katie

Am looking for AKV Value or Standard May 11th-18th. Please let me know if you are willing to rent for 2014. Thank you!

Hi. We are looking for a reservation to VWL Studio with a check-in of Sept 28 and check-out Oct 5, 2013. We calculated it to be 107 points. If this is not available, do you show any other options for us during those dates?
Thank you in advance,
Mike & Michelle

If you still have points available I am looking for 2 nights at VWL in a studio. December 4 & 5.

Thanks

Hi. We are looking for a reservation to VWL Studio with a check-in of Sept 28 and check-out Oct 5, 2013. We calculated it to be 107 points. If this is not available, do you show any other options for us during those dates?
Thank you in advance,
Mike & Michelle

Hi

Nothing for VWL but can do SSR Studio with final night in a 1Bed. Not great but they only place and option available.

John Paul

Any studios or 1 bedrooms for 12/7 to 12/14 except SSR? I am looking for any resort.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter