• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

12/20 Wonder- We almost won the cruise!

Wasn't it exciting? Our 6 year old son was picked in October - he was pestering me to go to the restroom and I told him after the next contestant was chosen we'd go....well the next contestant was him. We didn't do as well as you and your daughter (he only won $80) but it definitely was an opportunity we'll never forget. Well, he may as he's only 6 but I'll never forget it.

LOL Renee - finally something you and I can agree on!! :) It was VERY exciting and I bet even at 6 he won't forget it!

DisneyDebbie,

Congratulations to you and Becca!

I was just wondering if anyone knows did they change the $ prize scale on the Magic when they introduced the Mouseketeer show to the Wonder? When we were contestants on the Magic the prize before the cruise was $750 not $400. I remember whispering to my son "don't say anything unless we are 100% sure". I knew $750 would wipe out almost all of our ship board account. That was last Februay and BJ still tells people all the time about how he won a cruise.

I'm still kicking myself for not selling one of our pins (they were nice enough to give us 2) on ebay when we got home. At that time they were going for over $200.

HI! My DH, DS and myself were on the 12/20 Wonder cruise and saw you and Becca (we just love her accent) on the show. We were all cheering for her. She did a great job. This was our first cruise. By dinner time the first evening my husband was asking me if we could do another cuise. I think he's hooked!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter