12/09/06 Cruise Continued ~ Pirating Bananas DIS Geekorama Part 2 Part 14

Status
Not open for further replies.
My last post just DISappeared, and then I got a 40 second warning. Sheesh!

Goodnight everyone. We left the computer running. It's a good thing this is coming with us, or it would have been on for two weeks. LOL.

Prayers for all a safe journey. We'll probably be posting from WDW.

I am sure ANGIE WILL GET SOME LAST WORDS IN BEFORE WE TAKE OFF.

(dang caps lock).

I really liked all of those great pictures. :thumbsup2 I am throwing my cameras in the trash. The only one that needs a photo class is me.:confused3

You are all probably guitar virtuosos too. :confused3 :)

off to bed now.

Hi Brack! Have a great day Buddy! See ya soon.

Just a walking the dog....Ya don' know how to do it..show how to walk the dog...... (But you already know it, LOL)!

bubbasmom99 said:
BYE!!!!

Bags are packed... online check-in done... going over final checklist... leaving for the airport in.... 5 hours.... gotta sleep.

See you on the 9th!

Safe Journey to you....:grouphug: :goodvibes :jumping1: :tinker: :hyper:

lbgraves said:
I still love Amy's idea of a girl's trip to WDW.
MrsMork said:
Nope, not for this girl. I can't go without :love: DrHug. But ya'll enjoy! :thumbsup2
Dennis? Don't you mean Denise? :rotfl:
We'll just get him a coconut bra

BuzzBoyMom said:
Confession time!!!

When DH asked if he could play poker with the guys, I actually had to control my excitement.

I wanted to scream "YES!!!! I can get soooo much more packing and stuff done when you're not home! Not to mention chat tonight."

But I calmly replied, "Sure, I guess that's fine."

Okay - 2 1/2 hours before chat and I'm gonna get working!!

Speaking of getting work done,
DH is going to a football game in Jacksonville today. Some big deal with GA Tech and Wake Forrest (Tech Please). He is flying in/out same day.

DD is going to a spend the night starting this afternoon.

I have a "spa day"! FYI, for me a "Spa day" I don't have to hurry out of the shower, and I get to color my hair.

Good Morning Everyone!!! It is still majorly windy here!! I hope you all have a great day!!! I have to keep moving this morning. I need to get up to the chruch early for rehearsal.

Patsy - enjoy your spa day!!!!!

Safe trip to Angie, Dennis, and Joy!!!

Good Morning Brandi!
I'll do my best to enjoy my day off.

My FIL often treats DD and DH to GA Tech games. He aplogizes me for not inlcuding me but we all know I don't enjoy it as much as they do.

What he doesn't totally understand is that buying me a ticket is a total waste of money and I enjoy the Saturday to myself soooo much more.

pyramid2000 said:
Woooooohoooooooooooo!!!​

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Is that everyone now???
Nope, I am still too cool for docs. But remember, my TA "expedited" them for me. How sweet.

I'm not bothered if they arrive or not. DCL knows I'm going to be there. It will just make DH more comfortable.

For those of you concerned about my health, I saw the Doctor and got a shot and a pocket full of pills. I'm feeling much better today so far.

Thanks for asking. :p

pyramid2000 said:
Shopping was pretty good today with just me and Dina. At least until she walked into the corner of a glass shelf at Sear. :worried: They came with a whole first aid kit for her. Just a little gash, but we put ice on it and it didn't swell.
Sweet girl, I'm sorry. :grouphug:

klineyqueen said:
Look how happy those shoes make her!!! She seriously loves shoes. We must always put our shoes away because she will just carry them around and put them in her mouth (yuck!)
47b6cc20b3127cce8f10867d0de000000015100IZt27Zo1ZMb
That's a girl who's going places.

I asked DD if she wanted to shoe shop for formal and semiformal nights yesterday. She said no, her black flats will be fine. OK

klineyqueen said:
Yes you are V...you and I were both over looked....

NO ONE WAS OVERLOOKED! I was making a list of the first names that came to mind. I see now that I should have listed everyone, with their cuurent post counts, in order of least to greatest, with the date and time of their last post, a running count of the 00 pirates as well as a staistical analysis of the ratio of 00 pirates to 000 pirates as well as a study of the 99 and 01 pirates as well....When I figure how to get everyone's individual crust factor built into that, I get to that too...

Sorry, I overlooked that as well. :confused3

Luggage claim tip.

We tie a strip of fabric to each suitcase to make the luggage claim go faster. So all we have to do is look for yellow w/bugs, yellow w/bugs, yellow w/bugs, etc.

It keeps ours separate from all the other black bags and doesn't fall off like a luggage tag.

Now I have plenty of scrap fabric here and quick quilting cutting tools. Does anyone else want a set. I don't hem them or anything, its just a cut of raw fabric.

Also, if I do them all I can be sure we all have different colors and patterns.

If so please PM me and give me an idea how much luggage is in your party. There's no way I'll be able to keep up with every single page.

klineyqueen said:
My mom and dad made this train. It is VERY LONG!!! all of my aunts and uncles have one per family. Each of my parents kids have their own car. Each of their grandkids have their own car. This year there were 2 new cars...Eliza's and baby Slate's. Anyway, I took a few pics...there are many more cars than this..but this is the engine and coal tender..that is my parents on the engine. The coal tender has each of my grandparents
47b6cc20b3127cce8f10de410df000000016100IZt27Zo1ZMb
Brandi, I love the train and the train story!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter