11/24/07 We are Better Than Leftovers!!! Nana Head reunion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cheri, were you aware that Woo had other friends besides us. I mean she hasn't come here to have dinner with me, but she can go have dinner with Jeff:confused3 Hmmm me thinks my feelings are hurt:rotfl2:

PSST .. CHERI! Don't tell Wendy about the 3-way call you, Tonya and I had the other day. I already got yelled at by Bob for not including him!

Good Morning all:

We had a toad strangler here last night. Maybe that will cause more rain outs. I have to actually get my butt on a field tonight and referee. Poor kids, they deserve SO much better than me.

I don't think I will volunteer my teeth for the fund. I just went to the dentist. Nothing is wrong other than a filling from my teenage years is coming loose and has to be re plumbed. Can I ask a question, why in the world do we keep teeth after they fall out? I can see keeping the kids teeth until they are older, but I still have my baby teeth. Who knows.

Everyone have a great day. Miss ya all. Pray for rain.

Cheri, were you aware that Woo had other friends besides us. I mean she hasn't come here to have dinner with me, but she can go have dinner with Jeff:confused3 Hmmm me thinks my feelings are hurt:rotfl2:

Oh right! Let's think about this ... we're meeting Jeff and Mina in Youngstown, of all places (let's just say it's not Shangri La!) for a nice dinner, but I'm putting out like $600 just for flights to see you and Mike! Now who feels guilty??? :guilty:

We are getting more rain today but now it's hailing!! The sky became very dark and the rain started pouring down. Then, all of a sudden it sounded like our house was being pelted with stones. Jason keeps saying "it's not safe here" but I keep assuring him that it will be fine. We've had some very interesting weather this year!

Thanks for making me an official b-head!!

Sharon ... I can't see outside, so please keep the weather reports coming :rotfl:

Oh right! Let's think about this ... we're meeting Jeff and Mina in Youngstown, of all places (let's just say it's not Shangri La!) for a nice dinner, but I'm putting out like $600 just for flights to see you and Mike! Now who feels guilty??? :guilty:

You aren't stopping over in Atlanta to see Lisa and I? Geez, I guess I know where we rank!:sad2:

Look, there's only so much Woo to go around. Now if y'all want to put together an unlimited travel expense account for me ... :rolleyes1

ok Mom stop the guilt trip, geeze you will fit right in here in New Orleans with all the catholics and guilt trippen' going on down here on a daily basis:lmao: :lmao:
plus I misss you and I wanna talk to Cheri and Tonya too....

Now children,
you all need to get along like good little girls and boys, now :grouphug: and make up.

Shell doesn't play favorites:angel:
If she did I would of gotton a visit long ago, since I am really her favorite.:rolleyes1

Christine,
How are you guys doing??

We havnt heard from you in awhile.
How is your weather now??
We are 86 right now but may hit 90 by late afternoon.

I am sitting around waiting for a delivery, so boring!!!!:sad2:

You aren't stopping over in Atlanta to see Lisa and I? Geez, I guess I know where we rank!:sad2:

OK Bob ... now for you ... I'm going thru Atlanta on the way back from Dallas on 5/10. If you want to see me, I'll be running from one terminal to another between 4:08 and 5:05 :rotfl:

OK Bob ... now for you ... I'm going thru Atlanta on the way back from Dallas on 5/10. If you want to see me, I'll be running from one terminal to another between 4:08 and 5:05 :rotfl:

Hmmm..I will have to do an evaluation of whether or not that is worth the effort required. I will get back to you by 5/11!:lmao:

I'm still here Kathy, just been busy with work, buying a pizza place, planning my 4-night cruise in May and a stomach flu. Unfortunately I still didn't fit into the formal gown I bought:scared: even after being sick, so I had to get a bigger size :scared1: never a good thing. I just keep telling myself the sizes must run really really small.

Weather is starting to get nice again. We will be in the 90's by the weekend. It was such a hot March but than it got cooler in April. The weather has just been crazy...and they say there is no global warming:confused3

Buying this new pizza place has been a real headache. The current tenant is getting kicked out and as you can probably guess he is not going without a fight. Hopefully we will be able to open mid-June.

I am off of work tomorrow (Birthday day) and am getting my hair done and doing lunch with a friend that I haven't seen in a long time. The only other thing I have planned for the weekend is to go to the pool on Sunday...it's going to be 97 :beach:

TTFN:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: Since we are the other 2/3 of the 3-headed monster, we should've been included in the plans. :mad:

I can see we're replaceable. . .:eek: :eek:

Hi Christine,

97 is really hot!!! We got to 90 a couple days this week. But would NOT like 97.

I hope the people get out soon so you can open up soon. I was lucky when I bought my shop, the tenant was retiring and I had worked for him for quite awhile, so it was an easy transition for me. Jst talking to vendors was the hardest part.

Keep in touch

Hey Shell
I say that we DARE the rest of the crew to head up to that beautiful garden spot of Youngstown and see what they are missing. Saturday night folks. 7 p.m. Come one Come all!

Hehe ... nice Jeff :lmao:! Yes, everyone! Come and join us at the Youngstown Crab Co. You know, Youngstown is known for its crab. The seafood options from the Mahoning River are second to none. :lmao:

Good Morning all:

We had a toad strangler here last night. Maybe that will cause more rain outs.
I'm almost afraid to ask, but what's a toad strangler?! :confused3 I'm picturing a little gnome-like creature, tip-toeing around, sneaking up behind poor little defenseless toads, wrapping their hands around their throats and strangling them. :scared1: :rotfl2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter