1000+ Points for Rent: Vero, SSR, BLT $16-$18.50 PP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emilysmom

LovemyDVC
Hello! I have the following points for Rent

250 Vero $16 per point for reservations 12/1/20-11/30/21 (Dec 2020 UY)
450 Vero $16 per point for reservations 12/1/21-11/30/22 (Dec 2021 UY)
225 SSR $16 per point for reservations 12/1/21-11/30/22 (Dec 2021 UY)
250 BLT $18.50 per point for reservations 10/1/21-9/30/22 (Oct UY)

Please Note: Minimum 150 points per reservation.

Happy to check availability and answer any questions that you may have.

Please PM requests with the following info:
Resort Preference
Room Size
Desired View (if applicable)
Number of adults in your party
Number of children in your party (and ages)
Check in/out dates
Number of nights

Priority will be given to larger reservations.

I use a rental agreement for everyone's safety. Payment via Venmo, Zelle, or Paypal (renter pays fee if applicable) within 24 hours of receipt of confirmation email from Disney.

As you can see, I have been on the boards since 2006 and have rented out many times to lots of happy families over the past 13 years. I try to treat everyone fairly, and I know that many people who rented form me last year were very thankful that they dealt directly with an experienced owner and were not at the mercy of a broker when Covid hit. I have a lot of happy repeat renters, some going back more than 10 years. If you are looking for "rock bottom distressed prices," I am probably not your owner. If, however, you are looking for someone who knows DVC inside and out, has been around for a long time and has an established reputation, absolutely loves Disney, and genuinely cares about your family having the most magical vacation ever, I am your owner. I'd love to help your family plan an amazing post pandemic extravaganza!

Last edited:
Hi! I am looking for 1 night in a studio on April 30... - anywhere in WDW will work. I am a former DVC owner and have rented many times. it will be for my 15 yr old daughter and myself. We will be at the Dolphin 5/1-5/5 so BW area would be a plus but will take anywhere. thanks so much!

Hi! I am looking for 1 night in a studio on April 30... - anywhere in WDW will work. I am a former DVC owner and have rented many times. it will be for my 15 yr old daughter and myself. We will be at the Dolphin 5/1-5/5 so BW area would be a plus but will take anywhere. thanks so much!
Hi there! Sorry, but I have a 150 point minimum per reservation.

Would you be able to book a studio and a 1-bedroom at the beach club for April 2022 - 23rd-30th? We have an extended family trip that we are planning. We may be looking for 2 1-bedrooms and a studio but need to confirm with another family member. If not the beach club maybe there are other DVC options for those dates.

Do you have any availability for one bedroom villa at BLT anytime during the first two weeks of December- 6 night stay for 4 adults, 1 child (16 months old)?

Do you have any availability for one bedroom villa at BLT anytime during the first two weeks of December- 6 night stay for 4 adults, 1 child (16 months old)?
hey there! Sorry, nothing in a 1BR at BLT for 6 nights, only sporadic nights here and there.
SSR is available if that would work for you. We could potentially book SSR and waitlist BLT.

Would you be able to book a studio and a 1-bedroom at the beach club for April 2022 - 23rd-30th? We have an extended family trip that we are planning. We may be looking for 2 1-bedrooms and a studio but need to confirm with another family member. If not the beach club maybe there are other DVC options for those dates.
Hey there. It's a little too early to book for those dates. Only a BCV owner can book there if the check in date is more than 7 months from today. 7-11 months out is owner priority window. Thereafter anyone can book. I can book SSR for you when the 11 month booking booking window opens on 5/23 if that works for you.

hey there! Sorry, nothing in a 1BR at BLT for 6 nights, only sporadic nights here and there.
SSR is available if that would work for you. We could potentially book SSR and waitlist BLT.
Thank you! What would be the cost for 6 nights at SSR? I'm new to DVC rentals and just wanted to clarify- can you rent any DVC property once we're within the 7 month window?

Hello! I have the following points for Rent

250 Vero $16 per point for reservations 12/1/20-11/30/21 (Dec 2020 UY)
450 Vero $16 per point for reservations 12/1/21-11/30/22 (Dec 2021 UY)
225 SSR $16 per point for reservations 12/1/21-11/30/22 (Dec 2021 UY)
250 BLT $18.50 per point for reservations 10/1/21-9/30/22 (Oct UY)

Please Note: Minimum 150 points per reservation.

Happy to check availability and answer any questions that you may have.

Please PM requests with the following info:
Resort Preference
Room Size
Desired View (if applicable)
Number of adults in your party
Number of children in your party (and ages)
Check in/out dates
Number of nights

Priority will be given to larger reservations.

I use a rental agreement for everyone's safety. Payment via Venmo, Zelle, or Paypal (renter pays fee if applicable) within 24 hours of receipt of confirmation email from Disney.

As you can see, I have been on the boards since 2006 and have rented out many times to lots of happy families over the past 13 years. I try to treat everyone fairly, and I know that many people who rented form me last year were very thankful that they dealt directly with an experienced owner and were not at the mercy of a broker when Covid hit. I have a lot of happy repeat renters, some going back more than 10 years. If you are looking for "rock bottom distressed prices," I am probably not your owner. If, however, you are looking for someone who knows DVC inside and out, has been around for a long time and has an established reputation, absolutely loves Disney, and genuinely cares about your family having the most magical vacation ever, I am your owner. I'd love to help your family plan an amazing post pandemic extravaganza!
Hi. I’m new here. But I’m looking to do a split stay in late January to celebrate my 50th. 1/22-1/25 at AKL...and considering SSR 1/25-1/30. Is that something you could help with?

Would there happen to be anything in BLT 2 bedroom theme park view or Grand Floridian 2 bed lake view? Thank You
10/24-10/30
2 adults, 2 children 13-9

Hi. I’m new here. But I’m looking to do a split stay in late January to celebrate my 50th. 1/22-1/25 at AKL...and considering SSR 1/25-1/30. Is that something you could help with?
Hey there. What size room are you looking for?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter