• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

100% WDW - I agree, I disagree, I have no opinion Part III

Agreed, too many things are just not working like they are suppose to.

A,D,NO...you prefer the old school Disney animated films more then the computer animated films.

Agree...I would love to see another E ticket ride be made....who knows with Avatarland coming?????

A,D,NO...The Osbourne's Lights is one the best things about going to Disney during Christmas.

Agree with Illuminations at a very close second

A,D,NO....there is nothing like staying onsite and being in the middle of the Magic 24/7.

Agree, have been waiting for this one.

A,D, NO-They should limit the amount of restaurant adr's you can make per reservation.

D- But I think the computer should realize that someone doesn't need more than 3 ADR's per day.

A,D,NO- You like Kilamanjaro Safari better now that the poaching storyline has been taken out of the ride.

Disagree...I like them the way they are, well I do wish we could sit up front again.

A,D,NO...You like the idea of the new theme for 2013, "Limited Time Magic".

Disagree...I like them the way they are, well I do wish we could sit up front again.

A,D,NO...You like the idea of the new theme for 2013, "Limited Time Magic".

NO. I need to see how it works first. I hope they have something special EVERY week of the year and not just a few weeks.

A,D,NO. . . The Great Movie Ride needs a update

NO. I need to see how it works first. I hope they have something special EVERY week of the year and not just a few weeks.

A,D,NO. . . The Great Movie Ride needs a update

Agree!

A,D,NO ... They should add attractions without taking away / replacing older much loved attractions. I LOVE new attractions but miss attractions the new attractions replaced. Part of going back time after time is to revisit much loved "classic" attractions and the memories of trips past.

Agreed....I miss some of the old attractions too and wish they would of never taken them away, but then again I love the new attractions that they have replaced.

A,D,NO...Disney should bring back Pleasure Island (for the 21 and older crowds).

Agreed....I miss some of the old attractions too and wish they would of never taken them away, but then again I love the new attractions that they have replaced.

A,D,NO...Disney should bring back Pleasure Island (for the 21 and older crowds).

Totally agree!!

A,D,NO - Bring back the Adventurers Club! The place was pure Disney magic.

NO, we unfortunately have never been able to experience it before it closed.

A,D,NO...Disney should give more perks to people who are staying on site.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter