100 or 200 Loop??

Lory

Mouseketeer
We are going Dec. 2004 for our first FW trip. We have a preferred site reserved but I am going to fax our request on a certain loop 4 days before, does this sound right?? Also wondering those who have stayed in the 100 or 200 loop do you have a preference?? We need a long site because we have a 35ft TT being pulled with a F 350 crew cab.

Thanks for any advice or suggestions.

Lory

Well, you can try for those loops but they are often filled all winter with the snowbirds. I'd call back now and have that request added to my reservation, and then try faxing 4 days out.

Have fun planning!

You can probably count out getting a site in the 100 loop. The snowbirds fill it up from October until March. We had requested that loop and were told this was the case. We did get in the 200 loop and found it was just as nice as the 100.

Good luck!

Lisa

Thank you. I had heard about the snowbirds and wasn't even thinking about that. Guess I will have to try for the 200 loop. I will call them and make the request.
Also when I call can I find out how much the total bill will be to stay there and mail the money to them?? Or should I just wait until we get there in case something come's up (which it better not!)

Thanks again,

Lory

I called the other day and made ressies for Dec 2004 as well!! :D
I had requested 100 or 200, but commented to the CM that I seriously doubted 100 would be available since people there are there for the duration!! :bounce: Heck, last year, I even saw someone in loop 100 with a mailbox set up!! :crazy: We had stayed in loop 200 last Dec and really liked it. I like it because it seems like a smaller loop than some of the others (very quiet!) and it is within walking distance to the marina area. If we were getting ready to go in the mornings and the kids were done before we were, they could head down to the petting zoo and we would meet them there. No worry about them getting on the wrong bus to get to the marina area from a loop further out. :sunny:

When will you be there next year??

Oops! Forgot to answer your question!! :blush: Disney will send you a confirmation letter with the total due and whatever deposit you need to make (if you didn't make it yet). I always liked to pay the campsite off little bit at a time....that way, you're always getting mail from Disney over the next year! :sunny: Be sure to keep checking for any discounts that come out and they can apply them to your ressies as well!

Do you have your confirmation # handy?? If you do, go to www.disneyworld.com . There is a place where you can enter the confirmation # and your phone # and it will give you your vacation dates, date reservation made, number of people in your party and total due! Just found this the other day. disneyworld.com has really updated recently!! :bounce:

Thank you everyone. I just went to the disneyworld site and entered my information and wah--lah, there it was. Cool, didn't know you could do that. Found out exactly how much we owe on our trip. So I can just mail them a check for that amount right??

These boards are great. This is only our second trip and have learned so much.

Lory:)

I know its been posted before. Does anyone know the Fax # to send requests at 4 days out ?

Ok...Lory....I would wait on sending in the money. I'm sure they will have some sort of discount coming up. They can apply it to your ressie and lower your rate!! :D

Now, bigdisneydaddy...fax # is 407-824-3508. I called the front desk and spoke to a CM before we left and made sure my request was in. No problem at all!! That # is 407-824-2900.

Hope this info helps!! :bounce:

Ok I hope this isn't a stupid question but how do I find out if there is a discount and when??

Thanks

Lory

Keep an eye peeled on the budget board on this site! They are the best at telling you when the discounts are coming!! :bounce: Once a 'code' is released, all you need to do is call the 407- disney number and ask about the discount. If available, they will adjust your reservation and send you a 'modified' confirmation form listing the corrected rate! Simple as pie! :sunny:

No problem!! :D Another great site to find discounts is mousesavers.com . I assume you are getting your tickets seperate from your reservation? You would want to look for a 'room only' discount, or one for the 'basic' package. If your tickets are included in your reservation, you would find a discount for the package. Got all that??! :crazy:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter