10-night Southern Caribbean dining rotation

DisneyLuvinmom2

Earning My Ears
Does anyone know what the dining rotations would be for the 10 night southern Caribbean cruise in June? Or what the special theme nights might be?

They are generally new itineraries so you need to look at the past Magic sailings from Puerto Rico for similar menus or else look for the Panama Canal/ Trans Atlantic cruise menus

Hi there! I'll be on this cruise as well. This information was shared on another page. One of the members of the group called DCL and was given this information.

Dinning rotations are
1) RAERAERAER
2) AERAERAERA
3) ERAERAERAE.

Thursday Day 2- Formal night
Sunday Day 5- Pirate night
Thursday Day 9- semi-formal night.

Thanks. Which one of these would you request? I usually try to get in "R" for formal nights, and "A" for pirate night, but doesn't look like this will work with these rotations. We have a 11 year old and an 8 year old. Which of these would you request?
Thanks for your help!

Thanks. Which one of these would you request? I usually try to get in "R" for formal nights, and "A" for pirate night, but doesn't look like this will work with these rotations. We have a 11 year old and an 8 year old. Which of these would you request?
Thanks for your help!
We've been all the dining rooms for all the different themes ("fancy" dining room for pirate night, as well as "less fancy" for formal night). There's really not much difference. Especially on the Fantasy. IMO Enchanted Garden is just as "fancy" as Royal Palace. And Animator's is a fun place to be any night.

We've never asked for a specific dining rotation, and just take what DCL gives us. Personally, I think it give them much more freedom to match us with dining companions that way.

I'm on that cruise as well and love seeing all of those letters! Can't wait for a 10 night'er :)
We are on the 9 night Alaska cruise this year and will see about twice as many letters :teeth: - since the Wonder has had to go to 2 letter abbreviations:
TR for Triton's,
TP (which if you are not looking closely can look like a "TR" ) for Tiana's Place and
AP for Animators.

so looking at
TPTRAPTPTRAPTPTRAP
vs "yours"
RAERAERAER
AERAERAERA
ERAERAERAE

and they say size doesn't matter

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter