10 days in Disney w/ pics

I am soooo happy I saw the link to this in your siggy line when you posted elsewhere - I LOVED reading about your adventures in WDW, your magical birthday and Fathers day! Thanks for sharing!

Adi12982 said:
I am soooo happy I saw the link to this in your siggy line when you posted elsewhere - I LOVED reading about your adventures in WDW, your magical birthday and Fathers day! Thanks for sharing!

Wow! So glad to see this link revived after all of this time and that you enjoyed it!!!!
Thanks!
Lesley

Hi Lesley,

I just read your trip report and absolutely loved it! :) Beautiful pictures!
I'm going to WDW for the first time in may '07.... I'm really looking forward to it!

Wow! Can't believe this thread is still alive, thanks for reading the trip report, so glad you enjoyed it. Have a MAGICAL time on your upcoming trip!!!
Lesley

I also just found this trip report, great job! your kids are adorable and it looks like both you and your husband are "big kids" at heart!
I do have a question..I am going to WDW this coming June, 12th-19th..how were the crowds when you were there last June?
Thanks! :)

I also just found this trip report, great job! your kids are adorable and it looks like both you and your husband are "big kids" at heart!
I do have a question..I am going to WDW this coming June, 12th-19th..how were the crowds when you were there last June?
Thanks! :)

Hi Gina,
The crowds are tolerable if you go early, leave for breaks and use fast passes, I'm not going to lie, it is CROWDED and very HOT but we brough our poncho's and spray fans and still had a MAGICAL time. Have a wonderful visit!!!
Lesley

WOW!!! Don't know how I missed this TR but it was great!
I enjoyed every moment you shared with us. Hope your trip
planning for summer 2007 has started and the anticipation begins!
Can never get enough of that disney magic!:)

Sharon,
So glad you found it and you enjoyed it. July is fast approaching and I have already begun planning, now if the hours for July would come out because I can start making my ADR's on Jan 13th and I'm getting anxious :scared1: I will OF COURSE be writing another trip report upon our return in July so stay tuned . . . . .

Lesley

I remember those days of planning, to me that was half the fun
along with the anticipation. I had many magical trips with my family
and I treasure everyone of them. I get a lot of joy out of hearing
about everyones trip plans and then trip reports! Happy Planning!;)

Lesley,

I saw somewhere on the boards yesterday that the July hours are on the website. You might want to take a look. Can't wait for you to start planning your new trip. It is wonderful to live "vicariously" through other people's trips.;) Yours and many others trip reports really helped me with my October trip. We had a great time. Don't know that we will go again anytime soon.:confused3 It had been nine years since we had been when we went in October. Now get to planning.:teacher:

YES! July hours ARE out and it made my New Year yesterday. I'm now working on what days to go to what park, where to dine, etc. I think I've got it mapped out so far and I can call for dining on Jan. 13th. YES! I'm so excited. Of course there will be tweaks to my plans from now until the moment we arrive, that is what makes the Disney planning so much fun. Glad you enjoyed the trip report.
Lesley

Great trip report! I loved every minute of it and there were some great tips. I am taking notes!
Sorry if I missed this but can you tell me how you arranged to be a flag family? That would be a really fun thing to do!
Thanks again for the great report!

Great trip report! I loved every minute of it and there were some great tips. I am taking notes!
Sorry if I missed this but can you tell me how you arranged to be a flag family? That would be a really fun thing to do!
Thanks again for the great report!

Leann,
So glad you enjoyed it! To be flag family you have to stay at the Wilderness Lodge. Upon check in tell them you want to be flag family, we lucked out and were able to do so on our last day of our 8 night stay. The longer you stay the higher the odds since you can't request until the moment of check in. It was such a magical experience!
Lesley

Have you started a pre trip report for your vacation this summer? Your trip report was the first one I read on this board, and I was hooked from the beginning. Can't wait to hear all about it? All of my other friends TR's are coming to an end. I need more.:surfweb: :rotfl2: :rotfl:

No, I need to start one. Thank you!
I am SOOOO depressed right now, I FINALLY got the tag I've been wanting on these boards forever and it accidentally got deleted, I was trying to change my signature and my daughter hit the keyboard and it erased the wrong thing, so I re-typed what it said but it isn't in color. so depressing:sad2:
ANYWAY! No, I will start a planning report. Thanks for the interest. Of course the planning has begun!!!
Lesley

Sorry had to run out for a bit. So sorry about the tag. :scared1: How awful to get one, and then have it disappear. :sad2: I am so afraid I will accidentally do that. Thanks for the pre trip report. I am going to go check it out.:moped:

Hi Lesley,
So sorry to here about the course. I totally understand. I am an Early Intervention therapist so the money I bring home depends on my case load. So good luck!

My family and I just got back from the lodge and LOVED it:love: :love: We stayed in the DVC 2 bedroom villas but still fell in love even my dad. This was his first trip. and he wants to go back for another full family vacation. He said he was not able to do all the things he wanted to especially at the Lodge and I never even told him about "Flag family"

Your trip report was the one that made up my mind to stay at the WL, so I cant wait to read more. Have fun planning.

Megan

Hi Lesley,
So sorry to here about the course. I totally understand. I am an Early Intervention therapist so the money I bring home depends on my case load. So good luck!

My family and I just got back from the lodge and LOVED it:love: :love: We stayed in the DVC 2 bedroom villas but still fell in love even my dad. This was his first trip. and he wants to go back for another full family vacation. He said he was not able to do all the things he wanted to especially at the Lodge and I never even told him about "Flag family"

Your trip report was the one that made up my mind to stay at the WL, so I cant wait to read more. Have fun planning.

Megan

Hi Megan,
Thanks so much! Glad I was able to inspire a trip for your family and that you fell in love with the lodge, really who wouldn't !?! Isn't it incredible! Oh, I can't wait until July!!!
Next time you go I hope you are able to experience flag family, it is so cool.
Lesley

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter