10 days in Disney w/ pics

Your trip report was a terrific read! I really enjoyed it, thank you for posting the pictures of your flag ceremony, that was really neat to see. It sounds like your trip was full of awesome memories. Your whole family is just so dear.

Your trip report was a terrific read! I really enjoyed it, thank you for posting the pictures of your flag ceremony, that was really neat to see. It sounds like your trip was full of awesome memories. Your whole family is just so dear.

Thanks, I've been enjoying reading yours as well this week. Glad you enjoyed the flag ceremony pics, that was such a cool/memorable experiences. Yeah, my family is pretty great . . . . I'll keep em' ;)

Lesley

Thank you for sharing your holiday
myself and my DS8 stayed up late last night and read it from the beginning

Hows the plans going for this years trip

Thank you for sharing your holiday
myself and my DS8 stayed up late last night and read it from the beginning

Hows the plans going for this years trip

Great to see this thread still alive, glad you found it and enjoyed the report.
Actually planning is going quite well, I have a pre-trip report started (thread is in my signature) you should hop on over there and check it out :goodvibes Thanks for reading and posting.
Lesley

Lesley,

Your trip report is fabulous!:thumbsup2 This is one of the most well-written reports I have read here on the DIS.:goodvibes I am going to show it to my DH when he gets home from work. We're celebrating my birthday when we go to WDW in September and I'm hoping that he can get some tips from your DH's example on how to celebrate a birthday!:cool1:

Heading over to read your pre-trip report for 2007.....:woohoo:

Thanks for sharing!:goodvibes

i am totally agree, thanks

Hi Again! Another Maineville family making the journey again this summer. I love your trip reports!! Keep them coming.:yay:

Hi Again! Another Maineville family making the journey again this summer. I love your trip reports!! Keep them coming.:yay:

Man, sure is a SMALL WORLD!!!! Great to have you "on board" I have my pre-trip report started, the link is in my signature. See you there!
Lesley

Leslie,

It took me two days and some missed housework/chores but I read your entire report. If possible you have helped me fall in love with disney all over again! What a wonderful family you have. I called my DH at work yesterday all teary eyed telling him about your bday surprise from your DH and how romantic it was! I loved all your pictures!

Thank you for sharing!

By the way, its nice to know there is another family in the midwest disney crazy, too! DH is from Columbus,OH and all his family live in OH but we live in Indiana now.

Happy planning your next WDW trip back home to WL!

Leslie,

It took me two days and some missed housework/chores but I read your entire report. If possible you have helped me fall in love with disney all over again! What a wonderful family you have. I called my DH at work yesterday all teary eyed telling him about your bday surprise from your DH and how romantic it was! I loved all your pictures!

Thank you for sharing!

By the way, its nice to know there is another family in the midwest disney crazy, too! DH is from Columbus,OH and all his family live in OH but we live in Indiana now.

Happy planning your next WDW trip back home to WL!

Glad you found it and read through it, also glad it brought the magic alive for you, that means the world to me!!!
I have a pre-trip report up now (in my signature) unfortunately WL isn't in the cards for us this year but we are staying 9 nights at POFQ. Check it out. Again, thanks for your kind words, that was very sweet.:flower3:
Lesley

Subscribing! What a great trip report I stumbled upon. I will have to return later to finish reading.

I just finished day 10, loved your report, and can't wait to read your pre trip report soon. You have a beautiful family, and it sure was fun to read about all your experiences. Great Job!

I just finished day 10, loved your report, and can't wait to read your pre trip report soon. You have a beautiful family, and it sure was fun to read about all your experiences. Great Job!

So cool to see this thread still alive, and so glad you enjoyed the report, come on over to the pre TR, looking forward to seeing you there.
Lesley

subbing! i've only skimmed over your first installment, but plan to read the entire thing once i get a few spare minutes. :)

Well I've just spent the majority of my morning, when I should be studying, reading your TR:goodvibes I don't have children but I really enjoyed reading this TR and your children are just adorable.
I am going to WDW for the very first time in August, we are getting married there:love: We are staying for 3 weeks, so it was wonderful to hear such an in depth review of everything. Your love of WL has made me reconsider my hotels. I originally had booked CBR for 7 nights, AKL for 7 nights, on the DCL:banana: for 3 nights at Crown Plaza Universal for 4 nights. I am now thinking of splitting my CBR stay, 3 nights there and 4 nights at WL. It does look so romantic and hey, it's my wedding:cloud9:
I, like you am a huge planner and I have been planning this for 8 months now and I have an itinerary for everything. Although it is mainly my DF and I, my mom is coming for 7 nights and then we are on our own for 2 weeks. So this TR has made me reconsider my military operation and schedule some down time during our stay. When I planned my DF and my vacation to Disney Land we came back even more tired than we left, but I tried to fit in everything I could and I knew my DF was tired but I didn't let up. Again, I've planned everything and added on another week, we usually only go on holiday for 2 weeks so I hoped an extra one would give us time to relax.
Well, I can only hope that I don't find other things to do........

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter