10/28 Yorkshire County Fish Shop

Hopefully

DIS Veteran
Cast of Characters DH and I, in our 50's, adult DS 30. This is our 5th Food and Wine Fest Trip.

We had a late (7:25 PM) flight tonight so we had time to spend in Epcot after checking our of our BWV. We also had 1 CS left.

We all had "Harry Ramsden's, The World's Most Famous Fish & Chips - Battered fresh Cod served with English Chips" for lunch. I actually did not want to eat here, but I was over ruled. That said I did enjoy the fish and chips. They were hot and tasty. The batter was crisp and not at all soggy as I have read. It was a little bit greasy, but not bad. The fries were fine.
We enjoyed our last lunch with a Bass Ale, and we all were a little sad.

I would eat here again.

I've enjoyed your reviews, it sounds like you had some very nice Disney Dining experiences! :goodvibes

I regret not getting the Fish and Chips on our last visit, it was in my list of places to eat, but just didn't happen. Hearing about them now makes me hungry for them!

I agree... its always sad to leave "the World"!

Thanks FirstMagic. We had a great week and I haven't even reviewed all of the Food & Wine samples we had. We had 8 days and 7 nights. We love Epcot, and especially World Showcase. We spent arrival and departure day in Epcot plus 2 full days, as well as 5 evenings in Epcot. The majority of our TS meals were in WS, as always. We love it this way. Obviously, we are all adults and do not have the pull of families with younger children.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter