• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

10/22

jngwright

DIS Veteran
Hi-So excited to have booked our first DL trip! Looking at crowd levels and it shows them at peak for Sat 10/22. Any ideas why?
TIA!

We will be visiting m-f that week and I'm curious what you are looking at to see the crowd levels

Weekends are busy during Halloween. There is probably a party that night, in which case DL will close early.

Only thing I can think of, at this time, is that it is Halloween time at Disney. This event tends to make the crowds a little heavier. Also, October 22 is a Saturday during Halloween time. They don't normally have Mickeys Halloween Parties on Saturdays, but it is still a Saturday and Saturdays tend to be busy.

HTH,

Kriss pirate:

If there was a sold out party on the 22nd the past few years, they may not have adjusted. I've noticed they tend to be off when Easter moves by several weeks too. I think if the park closes early for parties on other nights you will se increased crowds at DL on the non-party night, though. Especially if they stop weekday fireworks are the 60th, which they most likely will.

That could be UEA weekend. People call it Utah Escapes to Anaheim as there is some kind of education thing in Utah and students are off for a few days. It happens every year in October and I'm pretty sure it's that weekend.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter