10/22/11 Parley!! Will this get me on the ship any faster?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Majority should rule, so that is great! ...and I can't spell w/o spell check, so I am sure I misspelled! :lmao:

That is awesome! That is going to go on a magnet, too! :thumbsup2
You didn't spell it wrong there are just 2 different Parlay/Parley's. I'm just glad someone came up with an awesome title yet again!:grouphug:

who will join us this time at 5 am as we " Welcome Back the Magic."
5 AM! Ugh you do realize that this is 2 am my time.....will there be time to go back and take a nap? Are pj's allowed; 'cause that maybe what I'll be wearing. What time do we leave for the port that morning?
Edit to say: Just realized we are coming in a day earlier so I'm there!

Pirate_Mickey_Head_Red2copy.jpg

This is what Sean was working on last night. I know we need to get the dates in there any other suggestions? Or any ideas other than the above, he's pretty darn good at Photoshop.

LOVE IT!:yay:

Looks fab!!!:dance3:

Lets have a "Parley party" I say!:dance3:pirate:

You didn't spell it wrong there are just 2 different Parlay/Parley's. I'm just glad someone came up with an awesome title yet again!:grouphug:

5 AM! Ugh you do realize that this is 2 am my time.....will there be time to go back and take a nap? Are pj's allowed; 'cause that maybe what I'll be wearing. What time do we leave for the port that morning?

pj's are ok.:cloud9: but you dont have to wear them.:rolleyes1pirate::flower3:

Pj's are always welcome...we had a pj sunrise party on the last cruise. We've got piccies to show for it.

So it's pj's and no bra's. Free as a bird! :lmao::lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter