10/22/11 Parley!! Will this get me on the ship any faster?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's time for the weekly countdown finally. I know everybody has been waiting all day with nails biting. :scared:

But now all the waiting is over :thumbsup2

We are down another week and we only have....

ali7.gif

More FRIDAY'S before we are chilling with our smoothies :drinking1

:woohoo::yay::cheer2::cool1::banana:

We are all packed and ready to go. Hubby could not wait any longer. :rolleyes1

Didn't somebody say we are going on our cruise next month? :woohoo::yay:

Happy belated birthday Mike!

Thanks for the warm welcomes everyone.

We received an upgrade from a cat 6 to a cat 4 on the day before departure when we cruised in 2006. They called our travel agent and she called us, we were at disneyworld at the time. We were so happy!

My DH, DD (10) and I are wanting to do a sail and snorkel trip in St. Thomas. Many of the trips have a 4 person minimum and 6-7 person max. We would love to hook up with another group of 3-4 to make an excursion like this more affordable. Anyone interested?? Usually runs $70-140 pp depending on which charter you book and if 1/2 or whole day.

My DH, DD (10) and I are wanting to do a sail and snorkel trip in St. Thomas. Many of the trips have a 4 person minimum and 6-7 person max. We would love to hook up with another group of 3-4 to make an excursion like this more affordable. Anyone interested?? Usually runs $70-140 pp depending on which charter you book and if 1/2 or whole day.

Right now, we have the Doubloon Sail & Snorkle reserved through Disney. Are you looking at a private trip I assume so, since you mentioned "charter")? Where will it go? We normally go independent but this time Disney actually seemed to have a reasonable price.

Hi Peggy and Russ!

Are you a Margaret too?

Last year we did our cruise a week later and were in Key West on Halloween. They had trick or treating set up that afternoon about 4-5 pm for the kids and they still had the pirate night later in the cruise. Awaiting the countdown for 8 weeks, will we all have to wait until 10 tonight??? Since my house is clean and the bushes have been trimmed, edging done and my son mowed the lawn I have an iron and a bunch of wrinkled clothes waiting for me. Before I start I was looking at some threads and came across something about packing cubes. Intriguing. Does anyone use those?

I am really a "Peggy"---not a Margaret.

Thanks for the information on the Pirate night. I am bamboozled on the packing of costumes---along with our clothing.

And--I do use packing cubes...for cruises. I usually don't on land vacations as I have access to irons. But for cruises, you don't have that option, so for many of my nicer clothing, I use the packing cubes to keep items packed tight and neat. Works well for me. :laundy:

Let me know if you have any questions.... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter