• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

10/20/2013 Disney Magic Miami Double Dip

Howdy! :wave2:

We Just decided to take a trip this year! This cruise sounded great! Castway Cay twice is a dream! :cloud9:

We are coupling this with a 8 day stay at WDW. :cool1:

We is myself, DH and his Parents.

Our Travel Party is:
Luliemouse and DH :flower3:
Bjbr354 and DH. ;)

We are still in the planning stage, So we don't know if we will be participating in the Fish Extender yet. Were from California so luggage space is a concern! :headache:

I can't wait!!!

Ooooohhhhh I can't wait!!!!

http://disneycruiselineblog.com/2013/04/will-the-disney-magic-receive-a-marvel-ous-overhaul/

Looks exciting!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

I like the idea of breathing a little bit of fresh air into the kid's clubs. Even though I don't have kids, I can relate that everyone needs something to look forward to.

I can't wait to hear people saying the name of the rethemed restaurant. I wonder if José Carioca, Panchito and Donald will make an appearance anywhere?

Off to investigate what StichKingdom has to say about this slide!!

I like the idea of breathing a little bit of fresh air into the kid's clubs. Even though I don't have kids, I can relate that everyone needs something to look forward to.

I can't wait to hear people saying the name of the rethemed restaurant. I wonder if José Carioca, Panchito and Donald will make an appearance anywhere?

Off to investigate what StichKingdom has to say about this slide!!

Having a daughter that has been on the Magic and Wonder twice each, I can tell you that from her perspective, she liked the clubs on the classic ships better and I think the main reason was the big slide. She's going to miss that for sure....

However, there will be a new 'big slide' outside instead!!! Cool!!!!!!

Not liking the idea of a slide hanging off the smoke stack. The classic ship lines should be left as is. Sigh. And I am in the minority...I love Parrot Cay and felt they just needed to update the furniture. Everything else looks great and I can't wait to sail her!

Yaaaaaaaayyyy Nwmo's Reef!!! I was REALLY hoping for a better water feature for the toddlers and a slide for the big kids, that's two out of my three wishes come true! Now I just really hope Flounder gets a facelift, that nursery is a snooze, especially for a 2.5 year old!

Ooooohhhhh I can't wait!!!!

http://disneycruiselineblog.com/2013/04/will-the-disney-magic-receive-a-marvel-ous-overhaul/

Looks exciting!!!!

By Brazilian does this mean the new restaurant will be more like 'Ohana with skewers of meat at the table or just themed for Brazil???

Personally love all the changes - Magic is an amazing ship but it did need some upgrades - Yeah to the Irish pub!

Too bad they couldn't add Aquaduck - loved it on the Dream - but the new nephews play area will be cute!

By Brazilian does this mean the new restaurant will be more like 'Ohana with skewers of meat at the table or just themed for Brazil???

Personally love all the changes - Magic is an amazing ship but it did need some upgrades - Yeah to the Irish pub!

Too bad they couldn't add Aquaduck - loved it on the Dream - but the new nephews play area will be cute!

OMG. Ohana. I'm in love.

I don't like O'Gills. I prefer Diversions. Honestly, does it matter? Lets face it, I'm not going to stop cruising anyways LOL!!!!!

If I could have had only one wish, it would definitely have been for the splash zone, I am beyond happy for this addition. The area they had for little ones was kind of an afterthought and a waste of space. I can't wait to see pictures of what they come up with for this!!

Ooh I hope we get an official announcement Friday!!!

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

I'm happy if they can add the aqualab! My son spent a lot of time there! A lot of people just walk through to cool off! Can't wait for the official announcement.

Eeeek!!! I'm so excited!!! I can't wait to see the official renderings and of course see it all in person in (less than) 6 months!!! :woohoo:

OMG. Ohana. I'm in love.

I don't like O'Gills. I prefer Diversions. Honestly, does it matter? Lets face it, I'm not going to stop cruising anyways LOL!!!!!

I'm not a huge fan od O'Gill's either. But to each his own.

I think an Ohana style restaurant would be really hard to pull off, but you never know. Disney does like to make the 'impossible' happen.:goodvibes

Wondering why you don't like the pub??? I'm NOT a sports bar fan and never really went into it on my 14 nights on the Magic in the past...here at home my DH and I LOVE going to the pub!

I was excited to hear about it on the Fantasy and now the Magic as well :cool1:

Small and dark. Its set up awkwardly. Diversions is open, bigger, brighter and inviting. Very fun to watch NFL games!

LOL Pubs are supposed to be dark I guess - I'm used to it in all the ones I hang out in! Plus I'm not an NFL fan so Diversions never held any real way for me ;)

Plus I find most of the Dream/Fantasy badly laid out - hopefully better on the Magic!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter