1 night ticketless packages for passholders

hodad

DIS Veteran
I know that passholders can convert 1 night at a resort using a passholder discount to a ticketless package. Can passholders convert any 1 night reservation to a ticketless package?

Maybe a dumb question, but what would be the purpose of booking a package if you have an AP? I'm trying to think through your question and not sure I understand.

I do get one night ticketless packages (room + DDP) for passholder discounted rooms often. I'm asking if I can do the same thing for a room that does not have the AP discount.

I do get one night ticketless packages (room + DDP) for passholder discounted rooms often. I'm asking if I can do the same thing for a room that does not have the AP discount.
Yes. Anyone can book a room and dining plan, ticketless package.
AP holders can do it online when booking.
All others must call.
The only * would be the 1 night part. But if you have done it with an AP rate then you should be able to do it without one too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter