1 Mom, 4 Kids, and a Swell September Surprise!

Following along! :yay: You have a beautiful family! I can't wait to see what their reaction is to the surprise in your TR! Your magic bands are adorable!!

Your bands look really cute!

Thanks!

Following along! :yay: You have a beautiful family! I can't wait to see what their reaction is to the surprise in your TR! Your magic bands are adorable!!

Thank you and I can't wait to see how they react too- I'm more excited for that than the trip I think. I never video anything, but I am definitely going to record their reaction.

It's been a little while since I posted and once again I made some changes over the past weekend (why can't I just leave plans alone :confused:!) I'm pretty sure I'm done now- I haven't even checked for new ADRs since Monday, so I'm thinking that means I'm finally satisfied with what we have.

I did decide to give up our BOG because TJ is not a fan of the place :confused3- we had lunch last year and he was not impressed so I really don't want to waste a TS meal on something we all won't enjoy. I did score a FP for lunch, so we're going to do that instead- maybe it will be better for him this year.

I didn't get any work done on my trip projects this weekend because I was busy rearranging furniture (not fun, but me and Elliott got a new bed so it was worth it :cool1:). I feel like I'm starting to run out of time now and I'm getting nervous that I won't finish everything I want to do. Elliott is with grandma tonight, so I've got some time get a few things done.

Elliott has decided (two weeks before we go to Disney) that now is the perfect time to start potty training :laughing:! I'm thrilled that he's ready to go, but his timing is not great. I'm not really sure how to handle it because I hadn't anticipated having a toddler who was starting to potty train at Disney- I'm thinking it may be best not to make a big deal out of it right now and just wait until we get back to really encourage him to use the potty.

Since I think I have everything finalized now- here are my plans for our last park days

Sept 10 EPCOT

- SSE
- Sum of All Thrills (Savannah and TJ) and Energy Adventure (Me, Theresa, and Elliott) I'm a little nervous about taking Elliott back on Energy Adventure because his first time was horrible! On his first visit, when he was 5wks old, he cried the entire ride. People were crawling over the seats in the vehicles to get as far away from us as possible- it was not our greatest moment and I've been nervous about taking him on it again since then (we sat it out last year). I know he was just a little baby then, so hopefully it will be fine this time- I definitely don't want a repeat with an angry toddler and no way out!
10:45am Mission Space FP+
11:15am Test Track FP+
- La Cantina de San Angel
- Gran Fiesta Tour
1:45pm Maelstrom FP+
3pm Jewled Dragon Acrobats
4pm Spirit of America Fife Corps
- American Adventure
4:45pm Mo'Rockin
- Boat to Showcase Plaza
- Living With the Land
5:50pm Garden Grill
- SSE (we always start and end an EPCOT day with SSE)

Sept 11 AK

9:40am Festival of the Lion King FP+
10:45am Flights of Wonder
- Yak & Yeti Cafe
- Maharajah Jungle Trek
1:30pm Expedition Everest FP+
- Planet Watch
3:30pm Kilimanjaro Safaris FP+

Sept 12 MK (our last park day :sad1:)

- Pirates of the Caribbean
- Riverboat
- Haunted Mansion
- Small World
- Carousel
- Pinocchio Village Haus
1pm Enchanted Tales with Belle FP+ (We've never done this, but Theresa keeps asking if we can do it on our next trip- so I made sure to put it on the schedule for her)
1:30pm Little Mermaid FP+
- Teacups
2:30pm Mine Train/Space Mtn/Pooh FP+ (We're all going to split up here. I've read that the Mine Train is a tight fit for plus size people- which me and Savannah are and rather than risk being embarrased by not fitting we are just going to skip this ride- I've talked to her about it in terms of future trips and she said she would rather skip it too. Theresa and TJ are riding Mine Train while Savannah goes to Space Mtn (her favorite ride) and I take Elliott on Winnie the Pooh- I'll wait for Theresa and TJ to get off their ride and then we'll go meet back up with Savannah in Tomorrowland)
- People Mover
- Carousel of Progress
- Buzz Lightyear
- People Mover (always our last ride)
5:50pm Crystal Palace

That's the plan for all of our park days- I'm sure there will be some tweaking when we actually are there but at least I have a pretty good idea of where we're heading everyday

I got Savannah, Theresa, and TJ's activity books finished- nothing too fancy, but at least it's something they can do quietly in the room while Elliott is going to sleep.

We are one week away from Disney :cheer2:! I'm so excited and it's getting harder and harder not to tell the kids, but it's going to be see great to see their reactions next week. I've already got all of their clothes packed and have all of groceries for the room boxed up and ready to go. Now I just have to get myself packed and all of their surprises packed up and I'll be ready to go.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter