1 bedroom villa at Boardwalk- 4 or 5 people?

CATANDSAL1009

Mouseketeer
Do the Boardwalk 1 bedroom villa's allow 4 or 5 people? I thought I saw that it's 4 people, but they would allow 5 people, but you just have to provide bedding, etc..? Thanks. =)

Bedding for 5 in a studio, bedding for 4 in a 1BR. Yes, you could bring an air mattress or sleep 3 in the king to put 5 in a 1BR.

This depends how it is booked. If booked as DVC point reservation (rental or own points) it allows up to 5 and will say that on the DVC booking side. If booking on Disney’s cash site it will explicitly state the maximum occupancy is 4. Exceeding the occupancy limits isn’t allowed so if cash through Disney you are set at 4

This depends how it is booked. If booked as DVC point reservation (rental or own points) it allows up to 5 and will say that on the DVC booking side. If booking on Disney’s cash site it will explicitly state the maximum occupancy is 4. Exceeding the occupancy limits isn’t allowed so if cash through Disney you are set at 4
Good to know. I plan to use my points, but I was curious bc I was playing around with availability on the Disney DVC site and the occupancy says up to 4. Maybe it's something I need to call Disney to set up with my points? I noticed the availability for rooms is wayyyyy better for the 1 bedroom garden/pool view but every other room is so limited.

Good to know. I plan to use my points, but I was curious bc I was playing around with availability on the Disney DVC site and the occupancy says up to 4. Maybe it's something I need to call Disney to set up with my points? I noticed the availability for rooms is wayyyyy better for the 1 bedroom garden/pool view but every other room is so limited.

I just saw this when I clicked on the room. Thanks. =)
Exclusive to Members Booking with Points: 5th Guest can be accommodated, but no additional bedding, linens or towels will be provided

When adding guests to the reservation in the booking tool for points, you can put in 5 guests (adult/child) and 1 infant (2 or less) when booking with points. All 5 can have the reservation in their MDE, so they can get early access to the parks. The reservation/booking tool for cash is limited to 4 adult/child and 1 infant. There is no need to contact MS, the booking tools handle the difference.

When adding guests to the reservation in the booking tool for points, you can put in 5 guests (adult/child) and 1 infant (2 or less) when booking with points. All 5 can have the reservation in their MDE, so they can get early access to the parks. The reservation/booking tool for cash is limited to 4 adult/child and 1 infant. There is no need to contact MS, the booking tools handle the difference.
Great! Thanks. You just saved me at least 3hrs on hold with Disney. lol

I book BWV one bedrooms on points often. I just tried to book 5 on the DVC website and it would not let me add the 3 child. Just an FYI, they may have changed something.

I book BWV one bedrooms on points often. I just tried to book 5 on the DVC website and it would not let me add the 3 child. Just an FYI, they may have changed something.

I wonder if they changed it so that owners have to call or chat, and have it on record that there will be no sleeping space for the 5th person?

I know it says it, but maybe too many were complaining they didn’t understand that?

Exclusive to Members Booking with Points: 5th Guest can be accommodated, but no additional bedding, linens or towels will be provided
Sleeps Up to 4

DVC site still shows you can have 5 guests if you are a member booking with points. Cash reservations are limited to 4 I believe. But since you indicate you were booking through the DVC site with points, you should be allowed to have 5 guests in the room.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter