1..... 2....... 3....... 4.....

Really? The one day I get to watch my soaps and they have to butt in with breaking news?

I really wanted to do a Disney Christmas photo card from CC, but don't think I'll have time.:confused:

Where there is a will, there is a way, girl!

We are taking our laptop w/us just for the sole fact that I will be uploading and ordering our Christmas cards as soon as we get into our hotel room at the Swan after the cruise.

ChristmasCircleOfHeads-2.jpg

Would you like the fur-lined one? Or the one with the built-in Camelbak full of wine?

Oh no, options.. well I think you might want the built-in Camelbak full of wine. But we are headed to the Carribbean (no I can't spell) -- perhaps shopping :rolleyes: fur might be a tad warm

Where there is a will, there is a way, girl!

We are taking our laptop w/us just for the sole fact that I will be uploading and ordering our Christmas cards as soon as we get into our hotel room at the Swan after the cruise.

Will probably be doing the same.

I so desperately want to get rid of our tile kitchen floor and go with hardwood. :rolleyes1

We love our new bamboo floors. Home Depot has been easy to work with.

what's the breaking news?

A local cop who was intoxicated and hit some folks on motorcycles...I believe one person died...this happened awhile ago, but they're doing a press conference about the investigation.

just found out about the time schedule for the Ems conveyance of the Disney Dream. It'll be in the Netherlands Saturday morning around 9am

We love our new bamboo floors. Home Depot has been easy to work with.
Thanks for the tip. I'm actually pretty good at installing flooring thanks to a dear friend. :)

just found out about the time schedule for the Ems conveyance of the Disney Dream. It'll be in the Netherlands Saturday morning around 9am

So that means you are going to see her???

So that means you are going to see her???

We already have: we were at the undocking October 30. We're probably going to see her again (weather permitting, because there is a huge storm coming this way).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter