1..... 2....... 3....... 4.....

Thank you. I am admiring the snowflake for each of the three of us (Keith, Heidi & Elyse). They would go perfect with what I already have for our door. :lovestruc

No problem...send me a message through FB with your email addy...I'll see what I can do!

MickeySantaHat-1a.jpg

I hate the Cinnamon Toast Crunch commercial...is it wrong that I get tremendous joy when that woman falls over in her chair?

We used to have Cinnamon Toast Crunch here, but they changed the name to Cinnamon Grahams then Curiously Cinnamon.

I prefer Cinnamon Toast Crunch!

:music:
If it’s love
And we decide that it’s forever
No one else could do it better
If it’s love
And we’re two birds of a feather
Then the rest is just whenever
And if I’m addicted to loving you
And you’re addicted to my love too
We can be them two birds of a feather
That flock together
Love, love
:music:

We used to have Cinnamon Toast Crunch here, but they changed the name to Cinnamon Grahams then Curiously Cinnamon.

I prefer Cinnamon Toast Crunch!

Cinnamon Rice Chex is my new favorite - but I can only find it at Walmart :confused3

speaking of Christmas cards....has anyone seen the brown raindeer antlers for dogs? Petsmart has white ones, I'd like brown. :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter