• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

1..... 2....... 3....... 4.....

Don - Did you mess up your back again? Too many squats?

Good morning peeps. Can't wait to see you all!

Stop hitting on me!! You're a married man! :scared1:

How's the back doing? Any better today?

Back is better, little sore, going to lift and run tonight for the first time in a week. Played football Tuesday despite my better judgment and it felt fine after warming up.

Good morning, peeps! Glad to see everyone up and active...does that mean I have to go to the gym too?

Oh, got my DME tags the other day! Yeah, yeah, not the same as cruise docs, I know...but you take your thrills where you can get 'em.

Mornin' Aaron. What's new? :goodvibes
Hey Buddy...Just printing my cruise docs now and going through a few things at work. Hitting the gym after work tonight. A quiet weekend planned...Maybe some X-Mas shopping.

Good morning everyone :goodvibes

Not much new on my end today, just taking care of our son, thankfully it's just a sinus infection so he's on antibiotics now; still coughing a lot but he's able to just relax and do milder playtime activities.

Sure makes parenting easy today :thumbsup2:rotfl:

Back from the gym. With working it was really hard to get to the gym. Too many activities at night. I have to say that right now, I'm really enjoying my mornings at the gym. Glad Paul made me go.

Good Morning!

Lot's to do at work today. Cardio Kick Boxing or Zumba class tonight. Depends on when I get out of work! Have a great day!

Good Morning Everyone...can't believe that I missed the start of this yesterday...was busy taking naps.......

2 weeks from today is Thanksgiving and 4 weeks from today, we leave for Orlando and PCC 2.0 !!!!

Good day all!

Sorry for the lack of response for a while, had to do things like sleeping, eating and finally going back to work!

How is everyone?

Good morning, peeps! Glad to see everyone up and active...does that mean I have to go to the gym too?

Oh, got my DME tags the other day! Yeah, yeah, not the same as cruise docs, I know...but you take your thrills where you can get 'em.

Get your butt to the gym woman!!! :)

Hey Buddy...Just printing my cruise docs now and going through a few things at work. Hitting the gym after work tonight. A quiet weekend planned...Maybe some X-Mas shopping.

A bit of shopping for Alicia then having lunch with my girls. :thumbsup2

Back from the gym. With working it was really hard to get to the gym. Too many activities at night. I have to say that right now, I'm really enjoying my mornings at the gym. Glad Paul made me go.

I just got back myself. Good for you for going. :goodvibes
Good Morning!

Lot's to do at work today. Cardio Kick Boxing or Zumba class tonight. Depends on when I get out of work! Have a great day!

What's zumba? Dancing? :confused3 Sounds hard! :scared1:

:wave2:
Jaime!!
I have about an hours worth of work left and what am I doing??

How is your day going??

:wave2:
Jaime!!
I have about an hours worth of work left and what am I doing??

How is your day going??

I am arguing with my sisters on e-mail (cowards) about fitting in a visit to our uncle while in WA for the graduation. They can't seem to realize there's no time!!! And they're trying to guilt me (oh, how little you know me, dear sisters!) and won't listen to logic. It's like they've never owned watches!

Other than that, GREAT! How's by you?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter