09/18/11 - DVCers Take Over the Dream (S.S. Member Cruise 2011) - Thread #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yeah. There's parts in this one that will tear your heart out.

Sounds like a fun day you have planned! I've been sucked into playing Skyrim. So have Jason and Stitch (Grumpy is contenting himself with other new games right now). Between the three of us the game is almost always on. Stitch sets an alarm and gets up to play in the wee morning hours. Jason plays in the morning/early afternoon before he goes to work. And I play while Jason's at work. It's horrible. We're all addicted. It was the same way with Oblivion (I spent 550 hours playing that one!). Darn Bethesda makes such great games! :headache:
For those unfamiliar with Skyrim ... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JSRtYpNRoN0

Oh no, I don't know if my heart can take anymore :sad2:

Ok, normally, I do NOT like video games at all. I do like RP so, I could totally get into THAT!!! Man that takes my memories of D&D back in high school to a whole new stratosphere.

Oh no, I don't know if my heart can take anymore :sad2:

Ok, normally, I do NOT like video games at all. I do like RP so, I could totally get into THAT!!! Man that takes my memories of D&D back in high school to a whole new stratosphere.

Tears of sadness, tears of joy, it's all good!!!

Yeah, it's it's totally an open world concept. You can choose to complete quests or just run across the countryside fighting trolls, giant wolves, disgustingly huge spiders, etc. And if you're lucky a dragon flies along and begs for death by raining fire down on you. :love: Just don't tick off the mammoths or giants. :scared1::scared1::scared1:

I'm currently saving for a second house. So, I'm down in the dwarf city collecting scrap metal to smelt, make into armor and weapons and sell. :thumbsup2 Next, I've got a nest of traveler sucking vampires to clear out. :banana:

And I haven't seen any sharks yet, so I think you're safe! :laughing:

Yeah, it's it's totally an open world concept. You can choose to complete quests or just run across the countryside fighting trolls, giant wolves, disgustingly huge spiders, etc. And if you're lucky a dragon flies along and begs for death by raining fire down on you. :love: Just don't tick off the mammoths or giants. :scared1::scared1::scared1:

I'm currently saving for a second house. So, I'm down in the dwarf city collecting scrap metal to smelt, make into armor and weapons and sell. :thumbsup2 Next, I've got a nest of traveler sucking vampires to clear out. :banana:

My nephew just got the limited edition of this game. It looks pretty cool, it too reminds me of my D&D and RPG days. I still play some of these games, currently awaiting Daiblo 3 to come out. :thumbsup2

Good Morning DISpeeps!!!!! It's a beautiful day down here in sunny South Florida and a balmy 77º :beach:

I've been sorting through the cruise pictures this week which I intend on turning into a scrapbook and thinking about how much I really miss all of you :grouphug: so I thought I'd let you know :goodvibes

So what's everyone doing this weekend? Today, I am sending out a Christmas tree to Kidani since we are participating in the annual DVC Xmas tree exchange and donating the Kidani tree :thumbsup2 Then later I will be making matching t-shirts for our family vacation in 3 weeks. So it's pretty much a Disney planning wekend for me :laughing:

Sounds like fun, we went to Merrillville/Hobart yesterday to take our car to Debbie and Junior as they were buying it off of us. After that we met up with some of the Potters and Kelly for lunner (thats lunch/Dinner). Then we all went to the Albanese Candy Facatory. Kelly, Debbie, Junior, Shawn and myself then ended up at the mall and the Disney Store. Bought some new decorations for the Disney Christmas Tree and a couple of ornaments for our kids.

Today Shawn has to work so Im going to work around the house, grade some school work and get some things posted up on eBay. :thumbsup2

My nephew just got the limited edition of this game. It looks pretty cool, it too reminds me of my D&D and RPG days. I still play some of these games, currently awaiting Daiblo 3 to come out. :thumbsup2

Jason likes the Diablo games too. :goodvibes

I see what you mean. Got to the parts where Claire has the miscarriage, Fergus tells her he was raped and Jamie knows what Claire had to do to get him out of prison :sad1: I think this series should come with a few doses of Prozac.

Well, as long as there's no sharks
:rotfl2:

Sounds like fun, we went to Merrillville/Hobart yesterday to take our car to Debbie and Junior as they were buying it off of us. After that we met up with some of the Potters and Kelly for lunner (thats lunch/Dinner). Then we all went to the Albanese Candy Facatory. Kelly, Debbie, Junior, Shawn and myself then ended up at the mall and the Disney Store. Bought some new decorations for the Disney Christmas Tree and a couple of ornaments for our kids.

Today Shawn has to work so Im going to work around the house, grade some school work and get some things posted up on eBay. :thumbsup2

Oh lucky you guys getting to meet up and see each other. Miss all's y'alls :grouphug:

Happy Monday DisPeeps, Happy Holliday Week....Just be Happy.....

Hi Shawn! :flower3: Happy holiday week to you too!

I think this series should come with a few doses of Prozac.

Yeah, the story arc about Faith really tears me up every time I read it. Ugh! And you haven't even gotten to the biggest tear-your-heart-out bit yet. :laughing:

Hey everybody!!

Just checking in. Hope everyone is doing well and saving up for all that fabulous Thanksgiving food!! Only 35 more days and we will be at the World!!! Can't wait. Hit us up if you will be down there. Trying to make New Years Eve plans with the Potter clan. Who's in?? Happy Thanksgiving everyone and keep in touch.:)

So is he anxiously awaiting the new release? Or is Skyrim consuming all of his time right now? :thumbsup2

D & D, I knew there was a reason I liked hanging around you all! :cool1:

He's looking forward to it. But, Skyrim is consuming us all right now. :laughing:

Jason spent his High School years as a Dungeon Master. I'd come spend the weekends at his house when I was in college and couldn't figure out why I couldn't breathe at night in his room. Found out years later that it was because he and his buddies were smoking their cigars down in that little room while playing. He'd spend days airing the place out. So, I couldn't smell it in there, but my lungs sure knew something was off.

Happy holiday week to you too Shawn! And to all our dis friends out there have a wonderful Thanksgiving :goodvibes

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving Lynn! :goodvibes

Yeah, the story arc about Faith really tears me up every time I read it. Ugh! And you haven't even gotten to the biggest tear-your-heart-out bit yet. :laughing:

Oh no ... there's MORE crying in my future here :eek:

D & D, I knew there was a reason I liked hanging around you all! :cool1:

Feeling's mutual :goodvibes:laughing:

Hey everybody!!

Just checking in. Hope everyone is doing well and saving up for all that fabulous Thanksgiving food!! Only 35 more days and we will be at the World!!! Can't wait. Hit us up if you will be down there. Trying to make New Years Eve plans with the Potter clan. Who's in?? Happy Thanksgiving everyone and keep in touch.:)

Hi Kelly! Wally and will be there. I know we have ADR's for New Year's Eve but would love to meet up with you guys and the Potters :banana: I'll text you when we get in. We will be staying at SSR.

e4c92fef.jpg

Terrie, keep this as an option if you show a dog again. :thumbsup2

Hi Andy:goodvibes How Are you?

Hi! Overall, I am doing well. I hope you are also.

I want to apologize to you and everyone else for going MIA. I realized the other day that between everything, I was only at work for 3 days in the six weeks prior to my return. Between that, end of the fiscal year reports, new fiscal year stuff, a "relapse" of sorts on my knee, my dad's ongoing health issues and just life itself...

Anyway, I am caught up on the posts again and plan to make a strong effort to stay in touch on here like I did before the trip.

I am amazed at how overwhelmed I became on the ship LOL. I honestly do not think I spent much time at all in my stateroom, I went to all kinds of events and yet I still had to choose between conflicting events and really did not get to see much of anyone from here.

I agree with what a lot of people said about the DVC part not being all that I expected it to be. With that being said, I loved the trip and that was because of all of you that shared it with me. I can't wait to plan another trip and hopefully we can do something like a "peeps cruise" together.

Lynn, I hope that you and Mark (and the rest of the family) are all doing well. If I do not catch up with you before, have a blessed Thanksgiving.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter