0 Points SSR Only 10.00 PPT MUST use by 11-31-18 banked All gone now

Status
Not open for further replies.

disbound09

Mouseketeer
Currently have 9 Banked Points that must be used by 11-31-18 they expire 21-1-18. Great deal for someone. Stay at OKW on 10-30 or other places for one night.

Last edited:
Currently have 141 Banked Points that must be used by 11-31-18 they expire 21-1-18. Great deal for someone. Mainly open at SSR Aulani and a few days at Old Key West and Hilton Head. Don't bother asking about other resorts they are all booked for next 60 days. I have rented many times in the past and just forgot about these. Only a couple dates with studio mostly 1-2-3 bedrooms. There are sporadic availability for the other resorts in November at the other resorts. Again great deal for someone.

Sent PM

Looking for any night availability at wilderness Lodge between Sept 27 and Oct 4th. Will send PM with email address.

Sorry didn't read the part about other resorts at first.

Is there anything available on a Friday night? or November 25? Something in Orlando, not Hilton Head or Vero Beach.
I prefer a studio if possible.

Sept 29 studio @ OKW shows avail..I can pay ASAP sending a PM

Is anything available for oct 13th? I can do a single night in orlando if there's an available resort. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter