• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

“Fantasmic!” Dining Packages Returning 11/30!! *Updated with Locations & Prices*

Not that I know of, trying to track a res for end of December myself.
I’m trying to get an ADR for 12/29 for 5 (expecting 2 hr+ standby). We will either skip Fantasmic altogether or pay for the HBD package. I know the restaurant was released late (Nov 4?) and I had alerts setup by for Fantasmic (our 60 day was Oct 29, alerts start 2 days after, so I couldn’t have missed it). Meanwhile I’m holding Topolinos as backup. Lots of ADRs will open once Fantasmic is released.

We have a corporate travel this weekend to Florida and it’s just crazy that ADRs are still not set for our second trip and I have to wake up early (we are in a different time zone so it’s extra early) to check.

I was looking for January 8th, and have been able to find HBD and 50's (not sure about H&V, as it wasn't on my list of options). So the release may well not be everything everywhere all at once.

Editing to add: I did snag a HBD for dinner, so very happy! But best of luck to all as these trickle out (if they do!).

I was looking for January 8th, and have been able to find HBD and 50's (not sure about H&V, as it wasn't on my list of options). So the release may well not be everything everywhere all at once.
We're booking for January 27, so far only H&V was open (and only for a second, my fingers weren't fast enough)

I got HBD for lunch 1/1… not my first or second choice, but I have something… and will keep looking

I’ve only seen HBD open for lunch. Saw one Sci Fi for lunch. I think they are going to slowly release more.

As far as I can tell only the first 8 days of January have been released. Has anyone got beyond January 8?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter