“Dreams Come True Momma!” A 2 year old’s first trip ~ May 2015~Complete {NEW TR LINK!}

Wow, we've never been able to get up to watch a rope drop but I can't believe the difference a few minutes can make on TSM. Those strollers really do tell a picture.

Love all the little miss pictures with Woody and Buzz. I just love their meet and greet area, it really feels like you are in Toy Story.

Too bad Little Miss wasn't tall enough for Star Tours. We were those bad parents when my daughter was getting close to tall enough, that made sure she had some tall tennis shoes just to make sure she was good ; )

All caught up!!! Trip moderns amazing so far! I feel like most charter meals are a little more about the experience not the food....

Ugh and AC drama what is that!?! I like my room cold and this sensor stuff is ugh!

I need to get back on my game with the trivia! I'm going with you take a little longer nap today?!? To make up for yesterday? Maybe? Haha

I so understand your pain about the Doc dress. I couldn't get James to put on his Jake outfit and I was super bummed about it and no bribing was going to work on this kid :sad2:. Good for you for making it work. I am right there with you, I HATE H & V on every count but as much as I hate it the kids love it so we keep going back :sad:. That's so awesome that you were ahead of schedule, that so rarely happens but is awesome when it does. Can't wait to see what you guys do next.

Just got up to speed on the last two updates.

No matter what I do or explain to her, no matter what DH does or explains to her she WILL NOT put on anything else but her Sofia dress. :headache:We even had a minor issue with the pull up because it had Doc on it instead of Sofia. :sad2:
This sounds like our life. :headache: It's amazing how insistent they can be over clothing.

SUCCESS!!! :jumping1: MOMMY FOR THE WIN!!!!party:
Way to go! Some good snack-bribery at a key time! :thumbsup2

Turns out, Little Miss was more interested in her fruit loops and Doc’s stethoscope then visiting with Doc herself. :rolleyes:
:sad2: Of course. This also sounds like our life. :rotfl: Nearly-three-year-olds are so unpredictable.

There was only one family behind us. And they were FAR behind us! We got to stroller parking to find only one stroller there. As we were walking on to TSM we noticed that the wait time display showed 20 minutes. 20 minutes must be code for walk on at TSM.
That is awesome! Wow, I've never seen TSM so empty. And the fact that you had a character breakfast beforehand and still made it there so quickly is very impressive!

With us having gotten so far ahead of schedule what do we stop at next?
One Man's Dream

What is the next mistake that I discover that I made and end up kicking myself for making? (Hint, those that read my PTR have all the info they need to figure it out.)
Not enough time for lunch. At least we had this problem at DHS. ::yes::

Sure. Little Miss's points.
I believe you.

Uh, huh.

Really.
tumblr_ldiap5pExn1qbkzp9.gif

Wow, we've never been able to get up to watch a rope drop but I can't believe the difference a few minutes can make on TSM. Those strollers really do tell a picture.
I know right!

Love all the little miss pictures with Woody and Buzz. I just love their meet and greet area, it really feels like you are in Toy Story.
They turned out well. And it is awful cute in there.

Too bad Little Miss wasn't tall enough for Star Tours. We were those bad parents when my daughter was getting close to tall enough, that made sure she had some tall tennis shoes just to make sure she was good ; )
There was a slight bit of height to her shoes but we couldn't find any with any real height.

All caught up!!!
:cheer2:

I feel like most charter meals are a little more about the experience not the food....
Not all of them. This stood out in its mediocreness.

Ugh and AC drama what is that!?! I like my room cold and this sensor stuff is ugh!
I know right! That alone has made seriously consider off property for next trip.

I need to get back on my game with the trivia! I'm going with you take a little longer nap today?!? To make up for yesterday? Maybe? Haha
:rolleyes1

I so understand your pain about the Doc dress. I couldn't get James to put on his Jake outfit and I was super bummed about it and no bribing was going to work on this kid :sad2:. Good for you for making it work.
Darn those kids and their need to mess up our plans! :rotfl2:

I am right there with you, I HATE H & V on every count but as much as I hate it the kids love it so we keep going back :sad:.
Thankfully Little MIss wasn't wowed by it either and now Doc McStuffins meets in the park so we have no reason to go back.

That's so awesome that you were ahead of schedule, that so rarely happens but is awesome when it does. Can't wait to see what you guys do next.
We just ended up catching things at just the right time I think.

This sounds like our life. :headache: It's amazing how insistent they can be over clothing.
Isn't it though? :faint:

Way to go! Some good snack-bribery at a key time! :thumbsup2
::yes:: Sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do.

:sad2: Of course. This also sounds like our life. :rotfl: Nearly-three-year-olds are so unpredictable.
Apparently they think we need to be kept on our toes! LoL

That is awesome! Wow, I've never seen TSM so empty. And the fact that you had a character breakfast beforehand and still made it there so quickly is very impressive!
It was all in when we finished our meal I think. Getting first to the check in counter made a difference.

One Man's Dream

Not enough time for lunch. At least we had this problem at DHS. ::yes::

Little Miss looks adorable in her Doc dress! I'm impressed with how fast you got into TSM. We were toward the middle-back of that very same pack, so I can imagine that really helped out your day!

The pictures of her with Buzz and Woody are so cute. I'm glad you and your DH could divide and conquer so he could get to the rides he really wants!

I am blanking on what the answers could be!! I'll guess you were going to Voyage of the Little Mermaid and the mistake you made was leaving something important behind in the stroller?

Little Miss looks adorable in her Doc dress!
:thanks:

I'm impressed with how fast you got into TSM. We were toward the middle-back of that very same pack, so I can imagine that really helped out your day!
It helps that we were released way ahead of the pack.

The pictures of her with Buzz and Woody are so cute.

I'm glad you and your DH could divide and conquer so he could get to the rides he really wants!
He had his fun that's for sure.

I am blanking on what the answers could be!! I'll guess you were going to Voyage of the Little Mermaid and the mistake you made was leaving something important behind in the stroller?

Great pictures! Very cute meet n greet with Woody and Buzz as well as the Green soldier! I should have known that you would have run over to TSMM, because that is what I would have done, LOL. Did your DH ride Star Tours more than one time? I always seem to get one scenario more than others. I think we rode it 3 times in a row once and ended up with the same scenes each time. Oh well!

The pictures with Buzz and Woody are great! It's too bad Little Miss was too short to ride, but by next time you take her she'll be good to go at least!

Where are the impatient memes that show up on my report? :)

When will we be seeing a new update? After all, the last one is a week old now!

Love Ya! Mean It! :)

Where are the impatient memes that show up on my report? :)
:rotfl::rotfl2::lmao: :scratchin Good question! I was wondering if anyone would notice I'm late this week.

When will we be seeing a new update? After all, the last one is a week old now!
Its quite the crazy week for me. 3 out of 4 of my main consignment sales are this week (The biggest being today, hence no update yet) Add to that Little Miss and I both had doc appointments yesterday. :faint: I'll get the post up when I'm less exhausted and have a moment. I've been going since 6am today.

Boo-Is-Really-Tired-In-Monsters-Inc.-Gif.gif

Great pictures! Very cute meet n greet with Woody and Buzz as well as the Green soldier!

I should have known that you would have run over to TSMM, because that is what I would have done, LOL. Did your DH ride Star Tours more than one time? I always seem to get one scenario more than others. I think we rode it 3 times in a row once and ended up with the same scenes each time. Oh well!
He seems to get repeat scenarios as well. Not sure which ones though.

The pictures with Buzz and Woody are great!

It's too bad Little Miss was too short to ride, but by next time you take her she'll be good to go at least!
Indeed!

Speeder Bikes, Mermaids, and Carrot Cake Cookies Oh My! ( 5/8/15 Part 3)

We last left off with DH getting a ride on Star Tours. As we left the exit shop we went and got in line for the speeder bike photopass shot.

My one problem with this location is the number of rude people who refused to walk around the photographer and instead chose to breeze right in front of her. There was such a stream of people doing it that it took me stepping to the side and shoving the stroller in the path forcing people around us so that the photopass photographer could get the photo for the people in front of us.:sad2::mad:

STUDIO_SPEEDERBIKEICON_7301401955_zpsrw8g7xd0.jpeg

STUDIO_SPEEDERBIKEICON_7301401956_zpsmap0tkij.jpeg

STUDIO_SPEEDERBIKEICON_7301401957_zpswxwnn10f.jpeg

After we got our photos we went off to watch Ariel’s show. I unfortunately have no pictures of this because it had been so long since we have seen it that we just soaked it in and enjoyed Little Miss’s reactions.

Afterwards we found ourselves making our way over to Toy Story Mania for our FPs. This time Little Miss would be riding with DH and I was hoping that by riding with him I might have a chance at actually beating DH.

20150508_104844_zps2q5tcm21.jpg

20150508_110400_zpspdudpa6l.jpg

My score

20150508_110437_zpso945ttog.jpg

DH and Little Miss

As you can see, DH creamed me any ways. :headache::rolleyes2

After that we separated so that we could get to our separate FPs. Little Miss and I headed off to the Disney Junior Show.

20150508_112107_zpskchkox3o.jpg

I have to say, I’m neither impressed or a fan of this show. Every TR and video I have ever seen of this show indicated that this show was designed in such a way that the kids spend most of the show dancing around. And while the CMs on stage repeatedly encourage the kids to get up and dance my experience was that any time a kid (mine included) started to get up to do just that a CM would appear at the side and fuss at the parent to make the kid sit. *** So Instead of getting to watch Little Miss enjoy herself and Dance it was a constant battle of “Sit down now”. Not at all worth the hype and I won’t bother with it again.

STUDIO_TOWEROFTERRORARIDE_7301621876_zpsqgpbvl0m.jpeg

STUDIO_TOWEROFTERRORBRIDE_7301594723_zpsanjfuoi2.jpeg

While we were experiencing the No standing please police at Disney Junior DH was out at Star Tours and TOT he got two rides of each before he met back up with us. Surprisingly one of his times on TOT was walk on even though it was the middle of the day.

STUDIO_ROVER1_7301650913_zpsuahz787v.jpeg

STUDIO_ROVER1_7301651668_zpstzqeqzea.jpeg

STUDIO_ROVER1_7301651672_zpsygyreoi0.jpeg

STUDIO_ROVER1_7301651674_zpsena3ubhg.jpeg

STUDIO_ROVER1_7301650915_zpszumsy9kn.jpeg

After we met up we headed to ABC Commissary for some lunch. It was while DH was getting our food that I realized my mistake in timing. When I set the itinerary I somehow forgot to give a full proper hour for lunch before we were scheduled to get to Lights Motors Action. We hadn’t been able to catch that show on our previous trip and it was high on our to-do list for this afternoon. Now because of my slip up it wasn’t going to happen again! :headache::headache::headache:

After our standard lunch (Cheeseburgers for us and a turkey sandwich for Little Miss) we stopped at Writer’s Stop for some treats and then headed back to our room for afternoon break.

STUDIO_HBFIVEDM_7301766931_zpsacd6bool.jpeg

STUDIO_HBFIVEDM_7301766932_zpskh3ehmnz.jpeg

STUDIO_HBFIVEDM_7301766933_zpsqkwgxw54.jpeg

STUDIO_HBFIVEDM_7301766934_zpsgyjabds3.jpeg

STUDIO_HBFIVEDM_7301766935_zpsdlmzuztp.jpeg

20150508_143311_zpsacizuocn.jpg

I enjoyed my Carrot Cake Cookie a lot.

***Bonus Question Time!***

Which Park do we end up going to this evening?

How many rides do we end up doing while we are there?

Trip Report Game Points

@Dugette – 8 points ; 5 for guessing what we did wrong, 3 for Only correct Answer

@princessesandpascal ; 4 points; 3 for mermaid, 1 on technicality ( not the mistake I was referring to in the question but I did end up having to go back because I left my phone in the stroller. )

@cajunfan – 3 pts; 3 pts for mermaid

Totals:

Princessesandpascal – 18

Cajunfan – 15

Dugette – 15

annie170 – 13

Vleeth – 11

BibbitybobityLu – 9

Pkondz – 8

Kadrachb – 7

NJLauren - 6

Loves The Mouse – 6

Afwdwfan – 5

ashw100 – 5

Li Li – 5

BlvInMagic – 5

Mdsouth – 3

Great update! I really liked your family photos with the Chinese Theatre in the background. It is so much nicer than the hat. I think the hat is fine, they just needed to put it somewhere else in the park, there are plenty of places they could put it.

Little Miss looks so pretty in blue. Great photos of her in her Star Wars shirt and the light saber. It sounds like your hubby was able to ride quite a bit while the two of you were at the Disney junior show. I, agree with the whole idea that the show was intended for the kids to just bop around and dance, so they should let them. The CMs should just watch for ones that get really carried away and are more physical.

My guess is that you go to EPCOT in the evening and ride five rides.

Fun update! Your DH's shirt is pretty cool. Don't think I've ever seen that one before.

I don't think you ended up at MK, because we were supposed to meet that night and we did not, so I am going to go with EPCOT and 1 ride (the Mexican small world...can't think of it's proper name, LOL). Yes, I am winging it these days on what you did! I may not win, but I promise to be creative! I think you all spent some time wandering the World Showcase.

Fun update! I love Little Miss's R2D2 tee-shirt -- and with the blue and white bows in her hair -- she was simply Star Wars fabulous :) I agree with your feelings on the Disney Jr. Show. Half the time, my DS couldn't really see the puppet characters at all because of their placement on the stage and his low viewing vantage point. And sitting on that floor, criss-cross applesauce, jammed in between tons of people..... not fun for me or DH :sad2:

I'm guessing you guys went to Epcot in the evening and went on Spaceship Earth and Figment :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter