½-Price Gatorland Passes

aka-mad4themouse

<font color="blue">Budget Board Co-Host</font>
Some of the Orlando-based ClearChannel Radio stations will be offering family 4-packs of Gatorland tickets for $34 on Friday 1/21. This is ½-off the prepaid price for 4 adults that Gatorland charges on their website and a substantial discount over what ticketbrokers sell them for. I'm not sure of any blackout dates or expiration dates.

Here's the link: ClearChannel - ½-Price Deals

Hi,
I live in Orlando and that is a great deal. I am only sorry I missed all those other great deals but i will bookmark the website and check often. Thanks again~ :cool1:

Thanks for the information and link!

Thanks, Mad4themouse, I just went on the website and ordered a 4 pack! Gatorland was actually at the top of the list for my kids when I told them we were going to Orlando next month (after WDW, natch), so this was perfect for us. You definitely saved us some money! :flower:

I looked at these this morning, and we won't have time.

I did get some for Ripley's a few weeks back.

FYI...if you go to this website http://207.230.157.27/rad_search_noheader.php?ccrc=true

you can put in a search for the nearest large city (mine being Cleveland). Go to all of their websites and and look for the dining link and you'll see if they offer them for your neighborhood.

Clear Channel has had these for a while. Last year they had them for City Walk restaurants. People ate those up.

Now, I think that people started hoarding them and sold them on Ebay. This kind of ticks me off. I'm looking for deals and other people are taking advantage for gain.

Don't get me wrong...I do test drives and coupon. But I don't hoard (believe me...I could), I just try to save my family some money and try to leave some for the rest.

Maybe that's why the deals are so few and far between now.

OK, I'm done....off to save more money on my trip!!!!!!!!!!!! :thewave:

LauraR said:
Thanks, Mad4themouse, I just went on the website and ordered a 4 pack! Gatorland was actually at the top of the list for my kids when I told them we were going to Orlando next month (after WDW, natch), so this was perfect for us. You definitely saved us some money! :flower:

Oh, Laura--please try to do Gatorland first. We did this last year on the afternoon we had to kill after checking out of WDW before our evening flight. It was, well, just let me say CULTURE SHOCK!!!! The place is EXTREMELY run down and the bathrooms are disgusting. After a week at Disney World with everything spotless and tissue seat liners available in just about every restroom, it was a disappointing way to end the trip. We took our last spin on the monorail, headed over to that place floating on air only to leave it 2 hours later aching for a shower!!!!

Don't get me wrong, kids loved seeing the alligators jump out of the water to eat the chickens that were being fed to them. But even my then 6 y.o. DS wouldn't use the restrooms. It was icky! I'm just recommending you don't let yourself get spoiled with the attention to detail at WDW and then expect anything remotely similar at GatorLand! :worried:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter