°O° Disney Fans/Singles Photo Thread °O°

Okay,
funny story happened to us on SSE - will post the picture later when I create an account.

EMH - 11:45 pm we get on SSE for the last ride of the night, not really busy at this time, but a nice ride to do before leaving.

Approaching the computer room the ride stops, and the message starts about remaning in the vehicle while the ride is stopped.

So a young man in one of the cars behind us decides to get out of the vehicle on the right side, where the woman is, in the computer room. He proceeds to pull her skirt up and jumps back in the car, just as the ride starts again.

OMG, :rotfl2: :lmao: , once everyone realized just what he did, the laughts started. So I took a picture. And laughed all the way out of the park.

I wonder if anyone fixed it yet or not.

You were still LOL the next day!

I'm jumping in!! :) just looked through alll 70 pages...hi everyone!

2617673265_62678065d0.jpg

Oooooooooooooo this pic is amazing!! I'm so jealous!!!! Where was this done?

Hey guys, new to the site. Well posting anyway. Been reading for a while.

30/m from Iowa. No kids and single. And I love Disney World!! I'm posting my pictures, hope they work!

I guess it's my turn to add a few pics to this post. I'm 28, single, no kids and living in Kitchener, Ontario.

After seeing Blue October at the House of Blues...
Disney2007048-1.jpg

At Epcot...
Disney2007243-1.jpg

At Home...
Jamie010-1.jpg

Here are a few pics from the Tracy, Tom, Darcy & Robin Tour (9/24-28).

This is the day we tried our darnest to be adults...lol We went to Bistro de Paris after an awesome day at AK and the Boardwalk pool.

This is Tom (well Tom's feet anyway) coming out of the Scary Clown's mouth after he followed through on the pre-trip dare to brave the scary clown slide.

disneySept08084.jpg

me, Darcy, & Tracy (on our way to Bistro)

disneySept08082-1.jpg

Nice new pics everyone! :goodvibes

and Robin, loving the pics you and Tracy have shared:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter