°O° Disney Fans/Singles Photo Thread °O°

A couple more pictures from the May DIS meet. . .

Sleepers Behind the Wheel:

Sleepers.jpg

Friends and Strangers:

friends_and_strangers.jpg

Awesome pics...glad to see you got them already! :thumbsup2

How the heck did that couple sneak into our group shot?? :confused3

Just because Leo only wants pictures of "people" in this thread, I must post this picture... It is almost a person.. I consider it my baby!! :goodvibes

100_1188.jpg
Could you tell me where I can find the chrome Mickey head that's on the back of your "baby"? I saw one in my hometown the other day and I must have one!::yes::

Could you tell me where I can find the chrome Mickey head that's on the back of your "baby"? I saw one in my hometown the other day and I must have one!::yes::

I am not jaded, but I can tell you that they are Magnets and I got mine at WDW in the store at POP, but I saw them at many stores at WDW.

I am not jaded, but I can tell you that they are Magnets and I got mine at WDW in the store at POP, but I saw them at many stores at WDW.

I got one last year from the World of Disney store at Downtown Disney, but mine wasn't a magnet, it had double-sided adhesive foam tape. It didn't last very long, either, the adhesive failed after a particularly rainy day and I lost the Mickey head part somewhere between work and home. I considered getting another one this past trip, but decided it was a waste of money since it was still the adhesive tape.

Mine is also the adhesive type, I bought it at the gift shop at POP in May. I had just washed my car, I cleaned and dried the area, and stuck it on. It was the flattest part of my babies behind but two days later I found it laying in my driveway. It was cute while it lasted though. I am thinking about looking into other ways of attaching it. I am just happy it fell off at home and not while I was driving somewhere. A magnetic one would probably work a lot better, but I would probably still lose it somehow. LOL

Mine is also the adhesive type, I bought it at the gift shop at POP in May. I had just washed my car, I cleaned and dried the area, and stuck it on. It was the flattest part of my babies behind but two days later I found it laying in my driveway. It was cute while it lasted though. I am thinking about looking into other ways of attaching it. I am just happy it fell off at home and not while I was driving somewhere. A magnetic one would probably work a lot better, but I would probably still lose it somehow. LOL

Wow, all I saw were the magnetic ones. . .but then again, I was specifically looking for magnets for my fridge. . .

Maybe our car behinds are just too round... lol :goodvibes

Hi! I'd like to join if you don't mind!

These were taken during our trip just over a month ago.
me holding my son, Luca, my daughter, Cibella and Minnie
IMG_0132.jpg

Luca
Luca1.jpg

Cibella
IMG_1928.jpg

:scratchin speaking of NY got me thinking about mikes deli the Original Arthur Avenue Italian Deli in the Bronx.:worship: :worship::cool2:

Nice biking in Port Jeff. Was just in Port Jazz two Saturdays ago with some friends from Boston to see Kane Daily. And I am an ELVHS alumni.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter