~ °O° ~ Any Single Disney Men Out There?? ~ °O° ~ Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I knew you cared!!!!

gross-5.jpg

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Well ya know it was the picture text msg that did it earlier what can I say.

So Carrie, you started Part 3 already. I want to be one of the cool people to. :cool1:

I just arrived back home from Washington State. You all have been busy these last few days. :goodvibes

I need a hug to HoseMan, it's been one hell of week. :sad1:

Is it May yet....:dance3:

So Carrie, you started Part 3 already. I want to be one of the cool people to. :cool1:

I just arrived back home from Washington State. You all have been busy these last few days. :goodvibes

I need a hug to HoseMan, it's been one hell of week. :sad1:

Is it May yet....:dance3:

Welcome back TT!

Sorry you had a bad week :confused3

Hoseman will make it all better :dance3:

Seriously. Is it May yet? :woohoo:

Exactly :snooty:

I need your advise on a serious situation duckie.. ok seriously

I have bailys in my car.. should I go add it to my coffee?

I should add i might be at work.. but its going to be a long night

This is serious. Extremely.
Me? :drinking1
But you may not want to get fired :confused3
I'll have to drink, uh think on this one :laughing:

This is serious. Extremely.
Me? :drinking1
But you may not want to get fired :confused3
I'll have to drink, uh think on this one :laughing:

Duckie this is serious. Ok. Then if I cant drink at work I will need to leave work at 11 and hit the bar and make up for the hours lost. But who will make sure I get home safe?

I have bailys in my car.. should I go add it to my coffee?

I should add i might be at work.. but its going to be a long night

NOT if you are driving and NOT if you want to maintain your job - wait until you get home!!! Show some restraint girl.

By the way I have a recipe that you can make 3 bottles for the price of one - or at least in Canada you can, may be cheaper in the U.S.!!

Nope not May yet... and some people get to go next month. Which I do not find fair

Yupp just like we did not think it was fair when you went last week...but I will say Howdy to Mickey for ya 3/31..I have room...wanna come down? :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

I am picking up Duckie, Kimmie and Jen on the way down...

Where is hose man when we need him???

Sorry :flower3: :flower3: ..I had to go to my son's last home basketball game...but since he lives 3 hours from me....did not get home until 1 am...please accept my humble apologies Mistress Carrie and Duckie..:worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter