«« When Will Park Hours For _____ Be Posted?

They finally updated hours for the week of July 4th, only 2 weeks out! Hollywood Studios closes at 9:30 every day after the 4th, the only Fantasmic show is at 9 p.m, and the Star Wars Galactic Spectacular Fireworks are at 9:15. :confused3

Very disappointed in Disney's decisions lately.

Last edited:
Looking at the TA calendar for November, for the parks with evening EMHs they all have (2) *except* MK. Does that mean that MK will only have ONE additional hour, whereas the other parks will have two?

Just took a look at the October TA park hours PDF (which says it was updated today). I'm not seeing much in terms of hours changes, but there is a new line the week of Oct 16 for Hollywood Studios which says:

Parade: Dark

http://media.disneywebcontent.com/StaticFiles/ParkHours/WDWTravelAgent_October.pdf

That is the only week it says it though. A mistake? Or? Hmmm....??

That just means that DHS doesn't have a parade (which it hasn't for some time), although it is strange that it would only say it for that one week.

That just means that DHS doesn't have a parade (which it hasn't for some time), although it is strange that it would only say it for that one week.

yeah. Previous to today it didn't have any mention of a parade under DHS hours (I've been watching that week since we'll be there then). Now it does for only that week. I'm not sure but it appears a line from a old schedule was updated/added into this one or something on accident. Odd update

They finally updated hours for the week of July 4th, only 2 weeks out! Hollywood Studios closes at 9:30 every day after the 4th, the only Fantasmic show is at 9 p.m, and the Star Wars Galactic Spectacular Fireworks are at 9:15. :confused3

Very disappointed in Disney's decisions lately.
Now the DHS fireworks on July 4th are listed at 9:30pm.

DHS hours for July have been extended again (after the changes made last week) and now include Star Wars fireworks at 9:30, and two Fantasmics on some nights. They really do need to get their act together and start allowing guests to plan with more than just over a week's notice!

Andre

Didn't see it posted here... January 2017 TA calendar is posted online!

I must be looking in the wrong place because I can't see January 2017 hours :confused3 We will be there Jan 12-14th. Could you point me in the right direction pretty please? :bitelip:

I was wondering the same thing about January, no MSEP or Wishes? that can't be right?
We are 10 days out for making dining and want to start figuring stuff out.

I was wondering the same thing about January, no MSEP or Wishes? that can't be right?
We are 10 days out for making dining and want to start figuring stuff out.
I don't get it. They also have almost zero fantasmic listed for January also. They made the rules for 180 day add and now they are giving us no clue what is open when and with what shows. So frustrating.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter